NBA League Pass Questions

Being a huge Grizzlies fan in PA, I get 0 games a year! I love the NBA and I'm really excited for this season. I recently switched to DishTV and I'minterested in purchasing NBA League Pass. My question is follows: When I purchase this, will I get League Pass on all the TVs in my house or only the mainTV? With Dish TV, We have 2 receivers in my house. One in the living room that also the TV in basement feeds from and one in my roommates room which minefeeds from. Each receiver controls two TVs. Therefore, when I get League Pass, will it come on all my TVs in my house or only a certain receiver? I'vetalked to 2 reps so far and they're clueless. Going to try again tonight but figured somoene here might have experience.

Thanks guys - TrevRob

Originally Posted by TrevRob

Being a huge Grizzlies fan in PA, I get 0 games a year! I love the NBA and I'm really excited for this season. I recently switched to DishTV and I'm interested in purchasing NBA League Pass. My question is follows: When I purchase this, will I get League Pass on all the TVs in my house or only the main TV? With Dish TV, We have 2 receivers in my house. One in the living room that also the TV in basement feeds from and one in my roommates room which mine feeds from. Each receiver controls two TVs. Therefore, when I get League Pass, will it come on all my TVs in my house or only a certain receiver? I've talked to 2 reps so far and they're clueless. Going to try again tonight but figured somoene here might have experience.

Thanks guys - TrevRob
There's your problem.

Being a huge Grizzlies fan in PA, I get 0 games a year! I love the NBA and I'm really excited for this season. I recently switched to DishTV and I'm interested in purchasing NBA League Pass. My question is follows: When I purchase this, will I get League Pass on all the TVs in my house or only the main TV? With Dish TV, We have 2 receivers in my house. One in the living room that also the TV in basement feeds from and one in my roommates room which mine feeds from. Each receiver controls two TVs. Therefore, when I get League Pass, will it come on all my TVs in my house or only a certain receiver? I've talked to 2 reps so far and they're clueless. Going to try again tonight but figured somoene here might have experience.

Thanks guys - TrevRob
In all seriousness though, I'm almost 100% sure you'll get it on all your receivers. Kind of like when you order HBO or NFL Network orwhatever, you get it on all of your digital cable boxes. There's no way they're going to make you pay $169 x the number of TVs you want it on.

Good luck.

all the times i had league pass it went to all tv's. this was through comcast though and i guess it's possible dishtv could be different. Like theother guy said though, it'd be pretty ridiculous to make you pay for every tv to be connected

Originally Posted by JPZx

Thanks guys - TrevRob
There's your problem.

laugh.gif

all the times i had league pass it went to all tv's. this was through comcast though and i guess it's possible dishtv could be different. Like the other guy said though, it'd be pretty ridiculous to make you pay for every tv to be connected

i have comcast too and does that apply to those little converter boxes too?...cause my main receiver with the dvr is in the living room

And research on this 8 team league pass deal they're doing. I might be wrong but you pay bout 90 bucks and choose 8 teams to watch. Great deal imo.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Don't want to hijack, but is there a way that I can get it for just the computer?

I'm pretty sure it's free if you get league pass. Their website says 134.95 with League Pass Broadband.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes, you get League Pass Broadband when you purchase league pass. It's very nice feature so you can watch games on anycomputer or your laptop when you login to your NBA.com account when your away. Also, the 8 team deal seems nice, but for double that price, you get all games.I like to watch other teams and players so being limited to 8 games is kinda meh.

Wait so...

134.99 for just League Pass Online
169.99 for League Pass Online AND League Pass on your TV?

Why wouldn't people shell out the extra $30 to get it on both?

Am I right? You get both if you get League Pass?

we in a recession ... had to do the 7 team deal
smh.gif
... but between TNT, ABC, knicks, nets ... i'm not that much of a bball fiend to need every game ...last yr though 85$ for all games was
eek.gif
.... @@@#$@ u stern

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

all the times i had league pass it went to all tv's. this was through comcast though and i guess it's possible dishtv could be different. Like the other guy said though, it'd be pretty ridiculous to make you pay for every tv to be connected
i have comcast too and does that apply to those little converter boxes too?...cause my main receiver with the dvr is in the living room
yeah you get it for the little converter boxes too. my roommate had one of those in his room with our dvr box in the living room too and he wasable to get league pass through it.
Wait so...

134.99 for just League Pass Online
169.99 for League Pass Online AND League Pass on your TV?

Why wouldn't people shell out the extra $30 to get it on both?

Am I right? You get both if you get League Pass?
yeah tv league pass gives you broadband league pass as part of the deal. broadband you can have 4 games up on your comp too.

i got it.. but
smh.gif
to nba broadband takng up to 5 business days after you order the joint with comcast to activate itself..

i only ordered league pass yesterday.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Just got it for the 3rd year in a row.
pimp.gif
after 4 years with it i decided not to get it this year. after today i'm already regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom