NBA Lites🧵[Hi/Lo] | 🇨🇦 •🗽| ‘Godspeed’ to our Elder statesman, #25 & #4, D🥀

See her winning & grinning over @ESPN. Well deserved for this shining star. Let me be the tour guide-4-life & she’ll never be lost 💗. Style & grace 💗. Knows her 🏀 💗.

This Rook worth the Queen 🤔

The excitement that night was ‘palpable’ word to Clyde

Pandemonium at the world’s most famous thanks to #7.

Undoubtedly the greatest scorer to play for the historic club. He’s one of the best pure scoring talents to do it all time. Wounds have healed and the Knicks legend is back in the building. Too bad for him he had Phil Jackson driving the bus towards the end.

That jersey entering the rafters soon enuff 🧡💙
USA 15 also deserves to be his alone as well ❤️🤍💙

Still need that debut night jersey. Absolute perfection.

Last edited:
Just a few of the fond memories from our neophyte that helped get the club back to where it is now as contenders.

2 minute report is ******** apparently

9 was most definitely fouled on the way up

Remember this as if it were last szn’s opener.

Son came into the league a bully at that guard/wing spot and has only gotten stronger since. The Broadway Bully 😤. It’s been a pleasure seeing his game evolve with every passing szn. The shooting, footwork and fluidity are the biggest strides I’ve seen him make so far. And he’s got a lot more to refine too. He is, and always will be, a scorer. Underrated playmaker but not his main function. Now, he’s shooting to become an elite scorer. He’ll never be the 2-way player Butler is/was but better scoring Jimmy Buckets is the best comp I have for him still.

Heard Clyde already speaking on his ability to rise for the the big moments & big shots back in his rookie debut up there. He’s certainly proved in his time at The Mecca that he def got the clutch gene. I’ll always want him taking the last shot to win the game if he’s on my squad.

Developing his game to realize his full potential & these Knicks’ immediate plans were on different timelines. The fit w/ Randle had always been wonky but it got more weird when a third lefty was added to the mix. They decided to let him run with the bench mob a lot more and he was adapting well there too.
Was sad to see him go but it was understood. He needed the space to grow and Knicks’ needs had changed. How amazing is the situation he’s landed in tho?! NYK did the kid right sending him home to further his legacy up North.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next for Rowan Jr.

The only way I could see him hanging on any longer would be in NY with Thibs and the enjoy the wave that’s coming up these next szns. Leon & co. not wasting a single solid roster spot. Maybe more than anything, he just knew it was his time and the new gen had surpassed him.

NEW YORK in blue has got to be my fav jersey iteration.

Too much pride & aura to be hanging on too long when the situation is so bleak. Da Bulls headed in the other direction so no point in trying to go there. Coaching? He embraced his role as an og on the club and became more vocal than ever. Maybe down the line but he’s gotta crawl before walking into the pros methinks. He’s got some knowledge to impart but he’s also a freak athlete who could do things few of his peers would dream of.

Can’t teach God Speed too.
Not sure if this was before or after Deuce spent thanksgiving at the Rose household but it’s still funny how he didn’t know who Miles Mcwho was here.
Fingers crossed he too is a regular at the Garden.

Back
Top Bottom