NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Alright, i was convinced, Live was my choice.

After going back to playing 2k again..

im staying with what i know, 2k.

Think i was just woo'ed by a couple of good games i had, the presentation and the ball handling controls.

But gameplay, which matters most, 2k is for me.

That is all

Woody....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Ya'll be killing me with these game wars...

NT is bandwagon city so there's no point of going in on cats. Only dudes that's being honest with themselves and are open minded will give Live props. It's all about preference anyway and I prefer control over pretty animations.

Live feels better than 2k, the shooting and the control you have over the players
That's the main thing that has brought me back to Live. The mechanics in Live are refreshing.

2k is a more polished product with a reputation. Live is that lil dude that just wants people to believe in him again.

Alright, i was convinced, Live was my choice.

After going back to playing 2k again..

im staying with what i know, 2k.

Think i was just woo'ed by a couple of good games i had, the presentation and the ball handling controls.

But gameplay, which matters most, 2k is for me.

That is all

Woody....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Tryin to act like that was your little brother
roll.gif

It's alright, you were my first victim,since you i've gone on a 8 game win streak with the mavs ranked #422 found my team

I'm still trying to play 2K10, but like someone mentioned the mechanics on Live are just refreshing. I'm not giving up on 2k, I'm really trying tomake a good decision.
ohwell.gif

Once you learn someone's go to move it really helps in the clutch.

Anyone seen the thread on OS talking about the superstars go to moves? Can't see the moves because they are locked

live wins this year. i don't get why everyone says live goes with gimmicks when this year their gameplay improved drastically and what does 2k get? lebrontaking pictures during introductions and the exact same gameplay, but slower.

made the switch from 2k to live this year and i'm glad i did. if i wanna play 2k, i can do the exact same thing with my copy of 2k9.

I love the fact that there are really true mismatches. I just completely broke down Varejao with Boris Diaw. In the past both 2K and Live defenders couldstill recover, and last year in 2K they could just strip you from behind.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

memphisboi will be back with Live by Sunday.
laugh.gif

Currently ranked #68.
pimp.gif

nah he's done after the last beating i gave him
laugh.gif

what was it memphis? 30? haha i kid, but seriously
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

live wins this year. i don't get why everyone says live goes with gimmicks when this year their gameplay improved drastically and what does 2k get? lebron taking pictures during introductions and the exact same gameplay, but slower.

made the switch from 2k to live this year and i'm glad i did. if i wanna play 2k, i can do the exact same thing with my copy of 2k9.
That's the same way I felt.

On another note, anyone have any slider adjustments they found that are cool? I tried searching but found nothing concrete.

you can't turn off cpu trades during dynasty mode? i'm seeing trades like steve nash to the clippers and tony parker to the knicks.
eyes.gif

i know there suppose to be a patch coming out for live and 2k in november. hopefully there are some major issues fixed.

Just played a guy online who used cle. Controlled lebron the entire time, took 0 shots all he did was go in the lane and get a foul called or dunk iteverytime. I had a double team on him the entire time with dirk helping out so basically a triple team and he'd get a foul called every other time downcourt. Lebron put up 50 and I only had 54 as a team, i lost by 4. I hate cheesers and people who have no skill at the game

Originally Posted by woody2626

laugh.gif

Currently ranked #68.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I don't want to talk about it.

laugh.gif

Currently ranked #68.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I don't want to talk about it.

it's alright, just come on back to live, i'll take it easy on you next time

Originally Posted by jbeezie

damn layups! cant hit them for @!!+!

Curry, Jackson, Azubuike can shoot

Man i have my auto subs set to manual and they still auto sub in, I can't stand biedrinis and corey on here

they were doing that to another guy i played online too.

i gotta get this layup *+$ down. thats why i lost and I know it :mad

Just played a guy online who used cle. Controlled lebron the entire time, took 0 shots all he did was go in the lane and get a foul called or dunk it everytime. I had a double team on him the entire time with dirk helping out so basically a triple team and he'd get a foul called every other time down court. Lebron put up 50 and I only had 54 as a team, i lost by 4. I hate cheesers and people who have no skill at the game
I think I played the same guy today; no joke. Was his GT tukyangel?

Back
Top Bottom