NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

has anyone noticed that mo williams' is wet from anywhere on the floor in this game? even on superstar? my roommate abuses me more with him than lebron
smh.gif

agreed

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by jbeezie

on ze bench son.
for real how to do you load new rosters?

DNA Code that game with your game, there's a manual with it on the back of it inside your game case. Enter it in under dynamic dna or codes, not sure whichone and you will have live365. Updated rosters everyday and DNA

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

what's a cheeser?

someone who uses lebron, kobe,wade or another superstar and takes every shot with them or drives in the lane, dribbles around, waits for an opening and goesfor the dunk and/or gets fouled. Also may include cherry picking, off ball D, or finding some glitch in the game and using it over and over. People who have noreal skill in games.

I enjoyed this game last night thoroughly. OKC thunder with AI from free agency vs. LA lakers. i was deemed the victor by a margin of 7 points. 9 minutequarters. There was a memorable Kobesque drive to the baseline followed by a hop step and an off tilt fade away that Kobe went to the charity stripe on. on theOKC thunder Westbrook, Durant, AI held it down double digit points. That was the fourth game of my dynasty. but i must admit i played the lakers at least 6times shutting the system off in disgust to the whopping incurred before the expiration of the first quarter if play. learning curve tisk tisk.

At this time I would like to open the floor to any ideas on low post moves and free style moves. i've found that in the low post it is not necessary tohold the RT button whilst implementing movement of the right stick to get around the defender. I still cant figure out how to sequence the buttons to performthe prohop or euro move when driving to the basket.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i own both games didnt really like 2k10 played live the other night and i dont how people can not like 2k better its way realistic its just not a pick up and play game u have to put in work, either way i think both games are crappy live 10 is better than 09 but 2k10 is worse than 2k9
I still didn't open 2k10 but I have been playing Live 10 and I dont think I like it too easy and too fast, maybe there are

options to correct this?
What difficulty are you playing on? Pro is definitely too easy, move it up to at least All-Star.

Pretty lengthy interview with Ryan Santos, Game Designer for NBA Live 10. There's a section on kicks, and he mentions NT.
nerd.gif

Full Interview: PPM: NBA LIVE 10: Culture, Kicks, & Gameplay. It's in the Game.
[h4]At times, do you feel compelled to release images of upcoming sneakers prior to their drop date?[/h4]
(Laugh) Once in a while, I do feel compelled. It's definitely hard sometimes to keep that stuff in. Like when you see the LeBron VIIs for the first time, or Kobe Vs. Or you know, you're picking it up in your hands and you're feeling it; you're see the material. You might even slip it on to see how it feels. It's amazing, right? But, these guys…we trust them with our product, they trust us with theirs. It's that understanding of making sure we're really keeping this stuff locked down so it's released at the right time. Definitely, the little sneakerhead in me would love to go into Nike Talk and just post pics of the new Kobe V. But you know I can't do that.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

is there a my player mode like 2k10
Nah. Just a My Squad (Adidas Live Run) mode.

BTW:
NT squad has been created. Just squad search: NKETLK

Hopefully this works out.

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Codes for the first batch of new uniforms will be out on Nov. 10th.
how would one acquire these codes?
I'm pretty sure EA or members of the Live team will be putting them out there so that nobody with the game misses out on them. They're nota secretive/insider thing.

I'll post them up in this thread when they're out, too.

I'm ranked somewhere in the 80's on the 360... can't stand playing online, though.

In my one online game today, dude just tried to get a lay-up every time down the court with LeBron. It's not even enjoyable beating all these chumps.

so my xbox broke and i dont want to buy 2k10 again for the ps3, so im getting live 10 tomorrow for $20, see how this game is..

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

so my xbox broke and i dont want to buy 2k10 again for the ps3, so im getting live 10 tomorrow for $20, see how this game is..
20 bucks, where?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

20 bucks, where?
my cousin's BF has a EA hookup

Back
Top Bottom