NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

played it again. one thing i realllllllly love, is how many plays you can call in the menu. not just 8 like 2k, hope 2k does this
nerd.gif

yeah i know, but 2k only allows you to have 8 preset plays in the menu. if i wanna run 10 plays, i can only have 8 of them set in the play menu.

Besides the overacting and bouncy %@+ animations, this game doesn't seem too bad. I'll still be getting 2K, but I don't know if I'm sure onbuying this yet.

Originally Posted by xDetr0itJaTTx

is it me or whenever kobe does a spin move, vince pokes the ball out
If you don't have sufficient separation from your defender, then you'll get cut off and lose the ball almost every time.

About to download now.... Mind not really open towards copping live because I really like the 2K draft combine/my player concept, but from the reviews so far..might have some fun. we'll see.

It's an improvement over last year.. took forever to d/l but I like the dribbling on Live and the look of the court.. can't see myself buying or evenrenting though

After further review.. in my personal opinion. ....
grin.gif

But I could play this with my lil brothers (11,12,13) and incorporate some sim ball play.. but when i play live my inner NBA Jam comes out.
laugh.gif

I hope dudes aint coming through the lane when it's packed throwing down windmill dunks like in 09. It definitely looks like an improvement though.

Originally Posted by jretro23

played it again. one thing i realllllllly love, is how many plays you can call in the menu. not just 8 like 2k, hope 2k does this
nerd.gif
This year 2K has 24 plays.
5 for each position; and the 4 quick plays

i could buy this game and play around with it, its not bad but this game isnt serious. I cant play and have a serious game playing this. 2k10 you need skill toply and is harder which makes it fun.

someone give a detailed impression and ill decide whether to cop 2k or live when both demos drop.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i could buy this game and play around with it, its not bad but this game isnt serious. I cant play and have a serious game playing this. 2k10 you need skill to ply and is harder which makes it fun.
Have you cranked the difficulty up to Superstar?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

is it me or does the game and audio seem to skip while playing?
Yeah, it does.

They've stated it's not the final audio in the demo, and lots was taken out due to memory requirements. (I'm assuming quality was taken down, too)

Back
Top Bottom