NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

oh wow...i dont even like ign that much but thats an impressive score considering the past releases

im still a 2k guy, but i might just rent this and see for myself

hmmm..nt gonna lie Live does look a bit better
ill probably switch back over to it next year

8.2? wow. That's the highest I've seen it in ages. If this Best Buy $49.99 during release is legit, NBA Live here i come!

Glad to see NBA live on the come-up...
giving 2k comp. will only make their games better.

i think this year i will FINALLY consider RENTING live. as i have not touched a nba live series since 05 so this year i'll try something different...buti'll still buy 2k but NEXT year i may take that big step and finally buy live. i remember being sucha live fan boy but now i've been a 2k fan boy since06 so we'll see how next year goes as for this year i'll be gettin 2k for sure
pimp.gif

to those that don't believe, play the demo. live is a lot more fun this year, 2k is too slow and you cant control the player.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

to those that don't believe, play the demo. live is a lot more fun this year, 2k is too slow and you cant control the player.

Boy, I tried to tell my boy who is a 2K junkie and He was saying its just more realistic than Live because players don't crossover like that in real life
indifferent.gif

2K is xool but its pretty darn slow to be honest and I hate not having FULL control over my players. Plus I love dribbling
laugh.gif
. Live is just more fun and real for me.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Since when does IGN not ride EA's @+#$ though? That's a proven fact.
Ah yes, they always ride EA; it's not a matter of them actually putting together a good installment of Live this year.

Here's Live's rating history by IGN since the jump to next gen:

Live 06 - 5.9
Live 07 - 6.0
Live 08 - 6.9
Live 09 - 6.5
Live 10 - 8.2

Slow your fanboy-ism down.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Boy, I tried to tell my boy who is a 2K junkie and He was saying its just more realistic than Live because players don't crossover like that in real life
indifferent.gif

2K is xool but its pretty darn slow to be honest and I hate not having FULL control over my players. Plus I love dribbling
laugh.gif
From what I hear Live 09 was more "realistic" than 2K9. I might be 2K'ed out to be honest. I will sit on Live and only Live for alittle time before 2K's price drops

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

so is it true that Live 10 has more control than 2k? That's ALL i care about.
I'd say yes, especially in regards to dribbling:�

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Since when does IGN not ride EA's @+#$ though? That's a proven fact.
??? They haven't done that at all when it comes to sports. The last few years, they have slammed Live. It is clear that they have improved.

Live 10 finally looks like a step in the right direction for EA; I might have to check that out.

Hopefully they can build on this and go all out on Live 11.

Here's a full game of Live with the Pistons vs Heat via pastapadre.

Here is the first full game of NBA Live 10 featuring the matchup that won the earlier poll. The Detroit Pistons @ Miami Heat played on All-Star difficulty. From my experience with the game so far 10-12 minute quarters will probably produce the most realistic scores and stats but I'll keep monitoring that. Impressions, screenshots, and more videos to come this weekend. Continue on to watch the videos broken up by quarter and leave your thoughts in the comments!

nbalive10pistonsheatgs1.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RKO2004

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
From what I hear Live 09 was more "realistic" than 2K9. I might be 2K'ed out to be honest. I will sit on Live and only Live for a little time before 2K's price drops

It wasn't more realistic. I'm pretty impressed with the NBA Live 10 demo though. It's a huge improvement. I agree that it's easier to pull ofdribble moves in Live.

EA gets your hopes up so often to only let them crash down so quickly. i'll have to rent this before i even consider spending a dollar on this game

im a huge 2k guy and have been for years now but I actually like live more this year. And i have both full retail copies not demos

Back
Top Bottom