NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by woody2626

Anyone wanting to get a league going for 360 i'm down

GT:Addicted 2 Js

Yeah I'm down but I'm not managing it

I'll get a thread up in a lil while, breaking in the game right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by woody2626

Anyone wanting to get a league going for 360 i'm down

GT:Addicted 2 Js

Yeah I'm down but I'm not managing it

I'll get a thread up in a lil while, breaking in the game right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by bjamez20

to those that don't believe, play the demo. live is a lot more fun this year, 2k is too slow and you cant control the player.

Boy, I tried to tell my boy who is a 2K junkie and He was saying its just more realistic than Live because players don't crossover like that in real life
indifferent.gif

2K is xool but its pretty darn slow to be honest and I hate not having FULL control over my players. Plus I love dribbling
laugh.gif
. Live is just more fun and real for me.

Even though I've played 2K for the last 5 years, i've never understood how people believe its slow gameplay and simple dribbling was realistic.

The NBA is fast as #+!#, and dudes can def dribble and then some. Players really due size opponents up and take them 1 on 1. That's just basketball.Players shoot of balance, instead of having to always get centered and then have a slow @!+ concentrated release. Hell, in the NBA, if you do a step back typecrossover and create a good amount of space between you and the defender........you better be shootin' that shot before you're even thinking aboutshootin' that shot because the defender will close that gap and strip/block you on the way up with the quickness.

Sorry but I have always liked 2K but I've never thought it was realistic. It has just been better than live. But this year Live>2K IMO

I'm telling you, 2k was an automatic cop or, better yet, Live wasn't even considered, until this past weekend, before I really spent some time withthe Live demo.

Live is definitely the FIRST game I will be purchasing between the two.

If you're a sim head, you're doing yourself a disservice by dismissing Live this year. Rent it, steal it, borrow it, but don't @@%$ on it for thesake of brand loyalty. It's corny and it serves no purpose.

Just got in my first online game and Mo Williams is sick:pimp:

Low scoring game(54-40) i think was final score

Impressed so far

anyone wanna run one?

I haven't purchased a basketball Sim since Live 06 and I know Live has gone down in quality but based on what I have seen and read I will cop this. Thepresentation and Gameplay looks sick.

Just finished my first game; I'm really surprised with how much better this is than the demo.

Beat the Cavaliers with the Nuggets, 115-113. I shot 48-99, and the Cavs were 49-102. Few stat lines:

Billups: 23 Points, 8 Assists / Williams: 17 Points, 10 Assists
Smith: 28 Points / West: 20 Points
Anthony: 36 Points / James: 31 Points
Martin: 14 Rebounds / Varejao: 13 Rebounds
Nene: 12 Points, 9 Rebounds / O'Neal: 22 Points, 9 Rebounds
Andersen: 8 Points, 9 Rebounds / Parker: 12 Points

I'm considering live > 2k ( cant believe im saying this )

how is the defense in this game?
are you not able to get in a defensive stance? because i cannot in the demo...

thanks.
i hate all O and no D.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

thanks.
i hate all O and no D.

In the demo...the defensive stance button and the L2 on the PS3. Not sure about 360.

the thing i like about Live10 is the foot-planting.. no sliding whatsoever.. it's on point!!..
i'm still coppin 2k 1st thing after i get off work.. i'll get Live once i see on sale.

Originally Posted by parada45

IGN rated 2K higher so that was the tiebreaker for me

talk about by a hair.

2k rated 8.5
Live rated 8.2

Gonna go pick up live today on lunch at work.

Originally Posted by proper english

the thing i like about Live10 is the foot-planting.. no sliding whatsoever.. it's on point!!..
i'm still coppin 2k 1st thing after i get off work.. i'll get Live once i see on sale.

Technically it already is on sale compared to 2K... $49 instead of $59...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

thanks.
i hate all O and no D.
The defensive stance is pretty much automatic, and on the 360 hold RB for the defensive assist. Hold the RS down to take charges, and hold it upto throw your hands up in the air to deflect passes.

The defensive side of things are much improved from the demo version. The AI is much improved on the user side of things; in the demo players on my team wouldgravitate toward the ball unnecessarily, leaving their many wide open -- I have yet to have this happen in the retail version. It's also much morerealistic challenging shots than in the demo, which I was really glad to see.

I had one of the worst online games this morning, though. Guy chose the Lakers... literally tried to score with Bryant every time, then quit with :40remaining. Very annoying, but great to see people cannot be effective that way in this game.

I'm still learning how to save replays and stuff, but here's a few from my offline games (Super Star diff.)...

bT*xJmx*PTEyNTQ4NDY1MDg3MzgmcHQ9MTI1NDg*NjUxMjQ1MSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTZkZWM*YmJjM2RlOTQ4NzA5ODg5YmU3ZTM2ZjY4Njg*Jm9mPTA=.gif
bT*xJmx*PTEyNTQ4NDY2NjY*NzImcHQ9MTI1NDg*NjY2OTgxNSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPTZkZWM*YmJjM2RlOTQ4NzA5ODg5YmU3ZTM2ZjY4Njg*Jm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: BirdDunk

im joining live fellas, where could i get it for 49.99?? edit: bestbuy sellin it, found it. what system is it better for? ps3 or xbox?

Back
Top Bottom