(((==NBA MEDIA DAY 2009==)))

Thread has me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@tiny hands

You guys really care way too much about other people's hair. Yes sometimes they are really wacky, but to go into detail and nit pick about people'shairlines is LAME.

Originally Posted by kash55

You guys really care way too much about other people's hair. Yes sometimes they are really wacky, but to go into detail and nit pick about people's hairlines is LAME.

Its as lame as being members of a sneaker board nit picking about something as materialistic as SHOES ... I'm sure discussing someones hairline (or lackthere of) is alright.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

You guys really care way too much about other people's hair. Yes sometimes they are really wacky, but to go into detail and nit pick about people's hairlines is LAME.

Its as lame as being members of a sneaker board nit picking about something as materialistic as SHOES ... I'm sure discussing someones hairline (or lack there of) is alright.
No it's not. SOME people on NT nit pick about something as materialistic as shoes, but others simply participate in a community that isbrought together by a common affinity for shoes. Regardless, nit picking over either is pathetic. Some people really need to get a life...

Who cares if it is nitpicking. If you are gonna nitpick about another dudes hair the internet is the place to do it.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Its as lame as being members of a sneaker board nit picking about something as materialistic as SHOES ... I'm sure discussing someones hairline (or lack there of) is alright.
No it's not. SOME people on NT nit pick about something as materialistic as shoes, but others simply participate in a community that is brought together by a common affinity for shoes. Regardless, nit picking over either is pathetic. Some people really need to get a life...
says Mister 12 thousand posts
embarassed.gif

Well, i like discussing about peoples hairlines.
Its an entertaining topic.

The best part of it is watching celebs try to cover it up.

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by Kookcle

793fb4e222f197180012f9910fcc9d2d-getty-91022348sd001_chicago_bulls.jpg
Noah looks like a ******ed, crossed eyed Orlando bloom in the Pirates of the Caribbean... And why is he wearing my Grandpa's orthopedic shoes AND his socks?

laugh.gif
those socks are terrible.

The Utah Jazz provided us with plenty of stoneface pics. I can't name half of the Bulls roster, who's those rookies?

.....damn, i mean, all the back and forth about hairlines was meh, after looking at the last 2 posts im like W.T.F.!? these cats is dead serious aboutnitpicking every little thing they can about these dudes.

- i mean these dudes are MILLIONAIRES. who gives a $$%% about a hair line, orthopedic shoes and socks, etc?? i know i wouldnt if i was them, so what does thatsay about the ones that are worrying about it when they dont?
nerd.gif

- forgive me. im just ready for the season to start, and geeked that Media Day is here finally so we can kick the season off. all the BS these cats talkingabout didnt cross my mind in the least until someone pointed it out
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom