(((==NBA MEDIA DAY 2009==)))

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Gonna be nice to hoist the first banner of the 2010's.
monta_600.jpg

Banks2Pierce wrote:

Thanks, we'll send you an invite. You can bring the geriatrics to watch it if you'd like.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that Shaq found a time machine??
I never stated that the Cavs are going to win it all...title runs through LA my friend.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Banks2Pierce wrote:

Thanks, we'll send you an invite. You can bring the geriatrics to watch it if you'd like.

It was fun to have that satisfaction of beating you guys in the finals. I know it was still great, but it just wasn't the same against the Magic.Here's to hoping we see ya'll in the finals again this year...so we can embarrass you like in Game 6.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Banks2Pierce wrote:

It was fun to have that satisfaction of beating you guys in the finals. I know it was still great, but it just wasn't the same against the Magic. Here's to hoping we see ya'll in the finals again this year...so we can embarrass you like in Game 6.
smile.gif

Hey, our young kids weren't ready for that against ya'll, thankfully, we had the stones to come back the next year and try again, something you guysdidn't have. And now that we have Bynum back, and can bring in Artest to replace Ariza (who was also not ready for the Boston finals, injured
wink.gif
) now we would be able to match up mano a mano and get that trophy once again.

Hope it happens, Lakers v Celtics, the NBA at it finest.
pimp.gif

You can't be me, I'm a rock star, I'm rhyming on the top of a cop car, I'm a rebel and my 44 pops far.

laugh.gif

Shaggy Dirk is a
pimp.gif
Dirk.

Who in the hell is #14 on the Wolves.......dude lookd like he should be on the coaching staff.........and speaking of coaching staff, when did Bill Laimbeerjoin them

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Who in the hell is #14 on the Wolves.......dude lookd like he should be on the coaching staff.........and speaking of coaching staff, when did Bill Laimbeer join them
Brian Cardinal (AKA Expiring Contract) is #14

Bill Laimbeer and Reggie Theus joined us shortly after we got Rambis.

Love looks like he lost some weight in the offseason.

pimp.gif
@ Goldie Locks Dirk.

Back
Top Bottom