(((==NBA MEDIA DAY 2009==)))

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I coulda SWORE you were black,
nerd.gif

What was your interpretation of the new guys? It seems like Donnie and Rick are real comfortable with Gooden, and that Marion has what it takes to put them
over that hump.

Also does Roddy speak English? He's probably my favorite of the new acquisitions this past off-season.
Nah man, always been white
laugh.gif

I like the pieces this team has added and I have been saying it all along that the best piece the Mavs are adding is a healthy Josh Howard. When you add Matrix, Gooden, Thomas, and a healthy Josh Howard to a team that won 50 games last year, I think that is pretty scary.

Roddy does speak English but its not that good and sometimes hard to understand with his accent.

are you going to be at camp?
Was at camp today. About to post some new stuff in the next hour or so.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

well the bulls are gonna be awful this year.
laugh.gif
I'm a pessimist, but I think we'll be ok.......and then next year.......Wade comes home
NEVER
x0pmds.gif

11j9j6w.jpg

ka0f14.jpg

1z1qzj8.jpg

2hmnfdi.jpg

Spoelstra said Beasley added about 10 pounds of muscle, and added that he "improved his perimeter skills. He made dramatic improvements with individual defense. He's quicker. People will see more versatility."
One of the biggest differences is in the physique of Richardson - who is at his lightest weight of his NBA career. Spoelstra added about the nine-year pro: "(Richardson) is in the best shape of his life, 230 pounds. He hasn't weighed that since he was at DePaul 11 years ago

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I coulda SWORE you were black,
nerd.gif

What was your interpretation of the new guys? It seems like Donnie and Rick are real comfortable with Gooden, and that Marion has what it takes to put them
over that hump.

Also does Roddy speak English? He's probably my favorite of the new acquisitions this past off-season.
Nah man, always been white
laugh.gif

I like the pieces this team has added and I have been saying it all along that the best piece the Mavs are adding is a healthy Josh Howard. When you add Matrix, Gooden, Thomas, and a healthy Josh Howard to a team that won 50 games last year, I think that is pretty scary.

Roddy does speak English but its not that good and sometimes hard to understand with his accent.

are you going to be at camp?
Was at camp today. About to post some new stuff in the next hour or so.
Here is some stuff from Mavs camp day 1 today

http://angrytrey.blogspot.com/2009/09/mavs-training-camp-day-1-recap-and.html

Nets seemed to have made the lettering a little darker than last year.

YI looks well and even better than he did in china for the games.

Skip still wants out. Not the teams fault now but just not his fit from what I heard this afternoon from my ticket rep.

Would of been nice to have Skip here but if we get a 1st rounder from miami like the previous rumor stated, you got to do it if your the nets.

Look for Sean Williams and Boone to be shopped too.

The Nets want Battie here till at least the deadline so look for those two to be had by anyone.

Can't wait till saturdays open practice will have pics for everyone again like last year.

Miami's squad looking nice (pause)..

QRich
pimp.gif

edit: so is that MIA's starting 5?.. Chalmers, Wade, QRich, Beas, JO??

Originally Posted by proper english

Miami's squad looking nice (pause)..

QRich
pimp.gif

edit: so is that MIA's starting 5?.. Chalmers, Wade, QRich, Beas, JO??
maybe.. or chalmers, wade, beasley, haslem, JO...

DWade rocking Bred's?
yup... wade is now with JB

Originally Posted by rleelum25

Originally Posted by oneM1C

nerd.gif

f86e6a14db5fc81c80a15549c0cf049c-getty-91022348bb001_houston_rockets_media_day.jpg

Rockets all-star Tracy McGrady has decided to swap jersey numbers with his new teammate, Trevor Ariza. McGrady will take number 3 and Ariza will get McGrady's old number, 1. He is making the switch to promote his humanitarian efforts in the Darfur region of the Sudan and a documentary on his summer 2007 visits to refugee camps in the region. The documentary, "3 Points," is set for release this fall. The title refers to goals of peace, protection and punishment. It was originally titled "4 Points," with the final goal of "no injuries." The producers thought that title was a little distasteful."
look at tracy shoes, they lookin so cheap, they dont even look his sig shoes lol ..whats goin on there...

im sure they didnt get all dressed up. looks like they just threw on some random shoes for this

San Antonio looking good.

Timmy D looks like himself back in Wake Forest. Son lost crazy weight. Good to see TP9 and Manu "GINOBILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" feeling and lookinghealthy too.

Back
Top Bottom