NBA MVP Predictions

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

hey if steve trash can win back to back MVPs...i dont why Lebron cant win it again this year...especially with the medias lovefest of Lebron

Trash? Really?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lebron will win it again b/c his team will have the best record again (or top 2) and his stats will be about 28-30, 7, 7. he might just win one every year fora while unless the media wants to give him the michael jordan treatment and give it to someone else instead
roll.gif

the NBA MVP is so full of crap now.
the player who's team has the best record will win it...
so its between Kobe & Lebron.... with Dwight or KG #3

i think the Lakers will have the best record in the L, and Kobe snatches up another MVP award.

Originally Posted by royster

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by royster

They owe Wade one from last year and they owe KB24 from a couple years back, shh they have IOU's on a couple players lol.

what were their teams records?

Shoot that'd be the start to an neverending argument lol.....personally Dwade was the Most Valuable Player to his team last year almost like when Kobe had that 35 ppg season for the Lakers in 05-06, their teams would have been in clipperland without em those years. Their records have been legit tho with the 05-06 Lakers being 45-37 and last years Heat being 43-39, mostly thanks to 2 deserving MVP's.
what made wade's case better last year is that he beat lebron and kobe in points, assist, blocks, steals,
they had better rebounds then wade and had a better team record... but wade brought a team back from 15 wins to a playoff team... do you know how many playerswere on the heat for the first time this year?
chalmers
jones
diawara
beasley
moon
J.O.
maglorie
all of these players have started for the heat at sometime through out the season...

LeBron is the early on favorite to repeat as MVP.

My sleeper pick is Tim Duncan as I see the Spurs having a great year.

Wade won't win it this season as I see the Heat having a tough time making the playoffs with their current roster, and other teams in the East improvingtheir roster (ie. Toronto, Washington, etc.)

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

If the Laker's win 65-70 games, then I'd say Kobe has a legit shot
yep. 65+ wins is a good look. The only thing that may hurt him is his numbers slightly dipping

The heat won't win enough games for Wade to win it

Lebron will always be in the top 3 running for MVP candidates

I'm gonna go with Kobe or Lebron

How are people naming Dwight Howard? dude has no chance of winning it, ever. im sorry but thats the truth.

Dwyane Wade should've won it last year
smh.gif
...but as much as I hate LeBronJames, I think he will win it again next year(it will be one of his best statistical season).
mad.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

How are people naming Dwight Howard? dude has no chance of winning it, ever. im sorry but thats the truth.
Ever? That's a reach.
not at all, hes not a game changing player. His team can still win without him IMO.

^^DWIGHT can dominate a game with defense & rebounding alone.

I dont see him winning it next year though.

^i've never heard anything so ludicrous. So, just take him off the magic and they are still a championship contender? Dude is not an offensive force, duh.However, he is the preeminent defensive force in the NBA right now. Dude has avg 14+ rebs a game with 3 blocks...he is a game-changer on that end. I'm justnot seeing where this is coming from.

d12 not a game changer?
wow. ive never heard anything more funny today other then OKB complaining about getting marquis daniels.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Ever? That's a reach.
not at all, hes not a game changing player. His team can still win without him IMO.
indifferent.gif

Dude is a top 10 player in the league, how is he not a game changer?

He finished 4th last year with no one really taking the Magic seriously at all. With their success from this past year and his growing stardom, if he puts up23, 12, and 3 and the Magic end up with the best record, I don't see how he doesn't finish in the top 3.

Dude said it right. Dwight is not a game changing player.

I remember Magic beat either Sixers or Boston without Dwight in the playoffs.

The game wasn't even close...

Dwight is great but look prior MVP's in history of NBA.

Players like Jordan, Malone, TD, SHAQ, LBJ, KG...have won MVP.

Noway Dwight is in that level with his one dimensional game.

No chance LeBron doesn't win it again next season. Unless the Cavs find a way to NOT finish in the top 4 in the East.

Back
Top Bottom