NBA MVP Predictions

smh.gif
people sayin Kobe is on the down side of his career

dude is about to get more strategic and resourceful than any of yall ever imagined

MVP #2 on the way
pimp.gif

Dont get me wrong Dwight Howard is good but ill bet my life that he will never win an MVP. he doesnt do anything to deserve it, thats like saying Rodman couldof won an MVP and he was 100x better than Howard at rebounding.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Originally Posted by mattg

to anyone that thinks dwade, or durant or roy will win the mvp, not unless their team finishes within the top 3 or 4 in the nba. thats the case every year. so in no way can durant win it, even if he puts up absolutely gaudy numbers. interesting fact that in '61-'62, was the year that Wilt put up 50ppg and 25rpg
sick.gif
and Oscar Robertson averaged a triple double
sick.gif
sick.gif
. however, neither won the MVP, as it went to the best player on the by far best team in the league bill russell. anyway for sure kobe or lebron or dwight or melo will win it. those are the consensus best players on perhaps the best teams in the league, minus the spurs and the celtics, who i dont see having anyone putting up huge numbers to deserve an mvp.

88' MJ.

aight so since 1970, since i was too lazy to research all the way back, i found that the only guys to win mvp on a team that wasn't like top 3 or 4 in thenba was jordan in '88, moses malone in '79 and kareem in '76. everyone other mvp from then has pretty much been on a 1 or 2 seeded team. and imothats how it should be. if you are the best player on the best team, you should be mvp. that doesn't necessarily make you the best player in the nba,usually it applies though. i mean unless wade puts up absolutely beast numbers, and the heat finish 4th in the east, then maaaybe he has a shot. chris paul isthe only other guy i can think of who puts up eye popping numbers from a second-tier team. my top 5 in order are lebron, wade (he'll probably get enoughvotes to finish second), kobe, cp, and maybe melo

Multiple Winners
6 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5 - Michael Jordan
5 - Bill Russell
4 - Wilt Chamberlain
3 - Larry Bird
3 - Magic Johnson
3 - Moses Malone
2 - Tim Duncan
2 - Karl Malone
2 - Steve Nash
2 - Bob Pettit

Originally Posted by DubA169

wow I never realized that malone stole 2 mvp's from Michael Jordan, I seriously believe that is a travesty and he should give them back

FIXED

I think the Heat will be worst this year than they were last season so I don't see D.Wade winning it.

I can easily see LeBron winning it again

wow I never realized that malone had 2 mvp, I seriously underrate him

What's crazy is that he finished top 8 in the MVP voting for 14 straight seasons, mad respect from the League and in his game. I think i'm the onlyperson on this forum that wanted the Jazz to beat Jordan and the Bulls in the Finals lmao
laugh.gif
born an underdog fan.....

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

No way should Kobe Bryant win MVP. You have 5 allstars on that team..

This coming from a suns fan
i know right?
eyes.gif
...a pot calling a kettle black

our only players who are legit all-stars are kobe..pau and artest

Originally Posted by royster

wow I never realized that malone had 2 mvp, I seriously underrate him

What's crazy is that he finished top 8 in the MVP voting for 14 straight seasons, mad respect from the League and in his game. I think i'm the only person on this forum that wanted the Jazz to beat Jordan and the Bulls in the Finals lmao
laugh.gif
born an underdog fan.....
your not alone...but then again I just don't like Micheal Jordan anyway.

IM READY
kristen_271_8796.jpg

Back
Top Bottom