NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

I see Julian Wright, Luther Head, Will Bynum, JO, Antoine Walker, Dwyane, TWack, OJ, and JJ Barea's brothers...

I thought that was Wright.

laugh.gif
@ JJ Barea's brother.

Luther ain't got a team yet huh?

Other pics:
f9cbc5b232296146992886babf77ec91-getty-90198023rb022_dwade_workout.jpg

e48426f6aceb66b10d0d3ad44e3c6a63-getty-90198023rb018_dwade_workout.jpg

46092a276245275e23134eafd3418def-getty-90198023rb021_dwade_workout.jpg

f70b652322ac370d18e9e74b5fb5c203-getty-90198023rb020_dwade_workout.jpg

Devin Harris (looking like a bum
laugh.gif
), Michael Finley, Andre Iguodala, Juwon Howard andBobby Simmons.

LOL, damn I really thought it was Mike Conley. But now that I see more, it does look like Head. BTW, who's #34 getting blocked by JO?

I see Mario Chalmers too, a lot of Heat players putting in work prior to summer camp, good to see.

Also, I thought that was Azubuike, dude's funny shaped head.

i hope J.O. can get back to form, what shoes is wade wearing? i wonder if he will have his own sig shoe under JB? dude should have just signed under nike...

YoungTriz wrote:
i hope J.O. can get back to form, what shoes is wade wearing? i wonder if he will have his own sig shoe under JB? dude should have just signed under nike...

I'm hearing nothing but GREAT things from JO this off-season at attack. Dude will play better this season plus alot of people fail to realize that this isthe 1st off-season in awhile he's not rehabbing off an injury nor surgery
pimp.gif

4 weeks away from training camp
smokin.gif

T-Mac got a hip replacement after that hand-check by Finley.

Cool pics though...can't waittttttttt for the season.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

1282be1f84818ec7f0fd70b7b18fbc04-getty-90198023rb014_dwade_workout.jpg

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
If I didn't see the lockers, I would have thought he just got offthe phone with Riles.

[h2]Wade not talking extension[/h2]
Comment Email Print Share
ESPN.com news services

It's Wade and See time in Miami.

All-Star guard Dwyane Wade said that he has stopped negotiating a new deal with the Heat and will likely test free agency after this season, the Miami Herald reported on Wednesday.

1987.jpg

Wade

"Yeah, that's no longer a conversation we're really having right now," Wade, in Chicago for a charity function, told the newspaper. "We've talked about it all summer. We know where they are -- they know where we are. We both want the best. But the focus is only on trying to get better than we were last year. And then we'll get back to the table and look at everything."

The news does not come as a complete surprise, as Wade has hinted for months that he was not leaning toward signing a three-year extension for the maximum of approximately $60 million.

After his seventh season, Wade can opt out of the final year of his contract and become an unrestricted free agent.

After two injury-plagued seasons, Wade led the league in scoring last season, appearing in 79 games and averaging 30.2 points per contest.

He has said he would like to finish his career with the Heat -- where he won a championship in 2006 -- and NBA rules allow Miami to pay him more than other teams. But a number of teams are clearing cap space for the 2010 free-agency bonanza that will likely include LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire and Wade.

Wade's name has consistently come up in conversations about his hometown Chicago Bulls. He recently bought a townhouse in the city.

"Me buying a place in Chicago, that's supposed to mean more than what it is," Wade said, according to the Herald. "I just sort of laugh at it, all the speculation."

I'm hearing nothing but GREAT things from JO this off-season at attack. Dude will play better this season plus alot of people fail to realize that this is the 1st off-season in awhile he's not rehabbing off an injury nor surgery
LOL

Back
Top Bottom