**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished top 3 in MVP and DPOY last year then the whole trade shenanigans happened this year.

All of this all that he's been missing is the wins. That'll come this season and the machine will be behind him in full force given the season Bron just had with the Lakers.

lakers will not make playoffs next year. lebron will get injured. i said it first

wwe-popcorn-gif-2.gif

The funny thing is, we were all ragging on the NBA Awards earlier today but time and time again I enjoy watching the awards show. Maybe they're onto something.

I know it's not plausible, but the best possible scenario would be to having a 4 or 5 day break between the end of the regular season and the start of the playoffs and having the award show then.

was gonna say Yikes but then saw it was SEA MANUP.

It don't count

Dunking on sea manup will never not be funny though. :lol:

Plus, even good posters were running with that stuff. I'm not always right but I knew early on (rookie year) that was way off.

I'm not on board with writing off Giannis's potential to be a star.

The people who were saying Giannis will never be a star might want to rethink that one.

Never want to see another Giannis/Batum comparison ever again.

https://niketalk.com/threads/2013-2014-nba-thread-ind-was-and-okc-lac-on-espn.571782/page-5119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom