NBA Revolution jerseys vs. Last year's jerseys

Whatsup guys i was wondering if anyone had the chance to try on the new NBA jerseys. from reading the size chart, there's a huge change in sizing. XL fits like L, XXL fits like an XL, etc etc.. and i'm assuming because the NBA is transitioning into the slimmer, cleaner look.

*not related to the topic, but would anyone be able to get their hands on an authentic home ron artest jersey in a 48 (XL)

Whatsup guys i was wondering if anyone had the chance to try on the new NBA jerseys. from reading the size chart, there's a huge change in sizing. XL fits like L, XXL fits like an XL, etc etc.. and i'm assuming because the NBA is transitioning into the slimmer, cleaner look.

*not related to the topic, but would anyone be able to get their hands on an authentic home ron artest jersey in a 48 (XL)

IDK but they out the damn mind if they think ppl is gonna be rushin to spend almost 4 bills for a jersey.

And on the same note as your last thing, my Brother tryin to cop a Home Kobe in a XL too. Does anyone know if they gonna restock the other sizes when the season starts. Or are they really gonna make ppl pay for the new jerseys.

IDK but they out the damn mind if they think ppl is gonna be rushin to spend almost 4 bills for a jersey.

And on the same note as your last thing, my Brother tryin to cop a Home Kobe in a XL too. Does anyone know if they gonna restock the other sizes when the season starts. Or are they really gonna make ppl pay for the new jerseys.

They're not worth $350... Them joints better have my vertical increased by like 10 inches if im paying $350 for a mesh tank with numbers...

They're not worth $350... Them joints better have my vertical increased by like 10 inches if im paying $350 for a mesh tank with numbers...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
 Real talk though

laugh.gif
 Real talk though

eek.gif
$350?! are you f'n serious? I remember when an authentic jersey was $150. I could get a customized authentic jersey for half the price.

eek.gif
$350?! are you f'n serious? I remember when an authentic jersey was $150. I could get a customized authentic jersey for half the price.

theyre 249.00 under the custom ones. you pick the players. the 350.00 ones are limited release ones because they come framed or something...

i'm hoping they restock on last years jerseys.. i need them just to wear.. not to "jump higher and run faster."

anyone else can help me out with an authentic ron artest in a 48?

theyre 249.00 under the custom ones. you pick the players. the 350.00 ones are limited release ones because they come framed or something...

i'm hoping they restock on last years jerseys.. i need them just to wear.. not to "jump higher and run faster."

anyone else can help me out with an authentic ron artest in a 48?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

They have it up on nbastore.com (size 48). unless you're looking for the swingman ones (79.99 i believe). i can see if my local store has them.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

They have it up on nbastore.com (size 48). unless you're looking for the swingman ones (79.99 i believe). i can see if my local store has them.

Back
Top Bottom