NBA Revolution jerseys vs. Last year's jerseys

Ridiculous. Joint probably costs pennies to make. But hey, if people will buy it, why not sell it.

Ridiculous. Joint probably costs pennies to make. But hey, if people will buy it, why not sell it.

$350? I better get a 10 day contract for that money
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

are the old authentics on sale or going to be one sale (when?)
Some went on sale months ago, They're still over $100 though.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

are the old authentics on sale or going to be one sale (when?)
Some went on sale months ago, They're still over $100 though.

the old authentics will probably be hitting your local aj wrights for around $30-40 within the next few months .

i saw the new lakers authentic up close yesterday. they look nice but not worth paying $350 nice. quality wise their alot better then the old authentics so i might cop a kobe if i can get my friends employee discount at the spot he works at.

if your going to get these jerseys however, i would suggest getting players who are the face of their franchise or have been with their respective team for a while so you don't feel stupid buying an authentic and seeing the player leave soon after.

the only players i see selling consistently would be kobe, bron, wade, and durant for now with that price tag.

the old authentics will probably be hitting your local aj wrights for around $30-40 within the next few months .

i saw the new lakers authentic up close yesterday. they look nice but not worth paying $350 nice. quality wise their alot better then the old authentics so i might cop a kobe if i can get my friends employee discount at the spot he works at.

if your going to get these jerseys however, i would suggest getting players who are the face of their franchise or have been with their respective team for a while so you don't feel stupid buying an authentic and seeing the player leave soon after.

the only players i see selling consistently would be kobe, bron, wade, and durant for now with that price tag.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I will NEVER buy an Adidas authentic jersey.

LOL @ charging 250 for that crap.
This.

I still have my old Nike Jordan authentic that I paid no more than $180 for and it's better quality than the new crap. Adidas sucks.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I will NEVER buy an Adidas authentic jersey.

LOL @ charging 250 for that crap.
This.

I still have my old Nike Jordan authentic that I paid no more than $180 for and it's better quality than the new crap. Adidas sucks.

the quality of the new jerseys are nice though. i agree that it may have taken more time to make.. but 250.00/350.00 is steep. i don't even know how they fit.. wouldnt wanna purchase one and end up not fitting... nba store has no return/exchange policy. womp womp

the quality of the new jerseys are nice though. i agree that it may have taken more time to make.. but 250.00/350.00 is steep. i don't even know how they fit.. wouldnt wanna purchase one and end up not fitting... nba store has no return/exchange policy. womp womp

i will try and buy one of these new jerseys, they are up to par. amazing quality so they deserve a price increase but not at $250. the old authentics shouldnt have been priced at $180 either. i think next season the price will drop on these IMO.

i will try and buy one of these new jerseys, they are up to par. amazing quality so they deserve a price increase but not at $250. the old authentics shouldnt have been priced at $180 either. i think next season the price will drop on these IMO.

Back
Top Bottom