[| -- NBA TV Crew: Ahmad, Gary Payton & Chris Webber Appreciation (Vol. 10 so far) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tonight they going all out.

Ahmad: "Well the Lakers game is coming up"
GP: "MAAAAAAAAAAAN we see the Lakers every damn week"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
GP & Chris clowning Richard Jefferson for being inMilwaukee.....the crew trying to get GP to name a Barry Manilow song.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CW: "The Lakers will be a dynasty"

GP: ........
Ahmad: .....

CW: The Lakers can win 3 in a..
GP: WHO GOING TO WIN 3 IN A ROW?!?!?!?!??

I like CWebb a lot. He's cool, funny as hell, and doesn't have to try to be over the top, cuz thats just how he is. CWebb just acts like CWebb and thatmakes for an excellent personality to me. He's very natural in what he does.

GP on the other hand tries WAY too hard. His personality isn't made for doing commentary like that. He's too much of a goon. He tries hard as hell tosound cool...gets OD loud when it's unnecessary because he thinks thats what you're supposed to do. He also says dumb ##*% and stays getting clownedon. His goonish personality does not fit with a classy professional like Ahmad Rashad AT ALL. GP has his moments...but he isn't made to be on tv.

They are pretty good, I used to be a big fan if Ahmad but he seems out of place to me sometimes. I wish C Webb stuck with Inside the NBA

I like GP but I agree with everything else you said.

The reason why ESPN blows is because they want their crews to be "professional" and follow a script. They sound stiff and boring as a result. TNT andnow NBATV are better because they don't follow a real script, just the segments and the highlights. They say what they want, when they want...

They are awesome..Its like they are chillin' in the living room watching the game!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

CW: "The Lakers will be a dynasty"

GP: ........
Ahmad: .....

CW: The Lakers can win 3 in a..
GP: WHO GOING TO WIN 3 IN A ROW?!?!?!?!??

roll.gif
roll.gif
webber knows from his sacramento days
pimp.gif

GP out there making %@@! up
laugh.gif
Talking about DWade shooting sub 40% when he was there. That man is playing just as well as he was when they won the chip.

roll.gif
at gp eating that turkey. gp talking boutit aint even cooked but he was still eating it
roll.gif
ahmad was looking like
eek.gif
and webber was like dude thats a tv prop. it aint got no season ornothing
roll.gif
these dudes some clowns. this thread is appreciated. i made onewhen the season first started.
pimp.gif

richard jefferson looks like he more boring then tim duncan
nerd.gif
. dang dudewas quiet as a rat on that show.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ C-Webb clowning GP for saying the Pacers are going deep into the playoffs.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I like GP but I agree with everything else you said.

The reason why ESPN blows is because they want their crews to be "professional" and follow a script. They sound stiff and boring as a result. TNT and now NBATV are better because they don't follow a real script, just the segments and the highlights. They say what they want, when they want...
espn need to hire dante and galante lol

I remember watching them 2 weeks back when the Lakers were playing the mavericks. I thought they were hilarious. Of course no TNT, but they smack ESPN stuff.Espn is very fortunate to have JVG, Breen, and MJ. I don't care for wilbon, brown, barry, and i heard Magic Johnson signed with them too.

I wish Inside Stuff still came on Saturdays. Ahmad Rashard use to call everyone his MAIN MANNNN.

these 3 are def appreciated.

i still stand by what i said about gp. he's too hood for tv.

my man was dressed like a straight up clown today. hows this dude gunna be rockin no tie and have his shirt collar OVER his suit collar.

Dude still basing his style from the 80s lookin like scarface

1077816872548_Scarface_Cigar_Poster___2854.jpg

Calling Marquis Daniels "Weezy" and Chris Bosh "Terminator Predator" tonight
roll.gif

These dudes are too funny
laugh.gif

OJ was looking like a clown
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Rudy gay talkin trash to C-webb

Back
Top Bottom