NBA Will Start Imposing Fines For Flopping Next Season

i havent read much of the thread, but it would be harder to do techs, because with fines you at least have a chance to look at replay and determine what reallyhappened

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

I can hear Ginobili crying now.

Video0210-1532%28TV3%29.wmv.GIF

^ Oh my gosh... that gif is so awesome.
laugh.gif

And THAT'S why I can't respect Manu's game. No one can guard him because he constantly does crap like that. All Allen did was... guard him tight.Heck, at the point when Manu flopped, Allen was still catching up from being screened.

Unbelievable.

I hope next year, a play like that would result in a $4mil fine.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

more spurs.....kobe with the force field apparently....
You gotta be f ing kidding me.
roll.gif

I thought the Ginobili one was bad, then I saw this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

more spurs.....kobe with the force field apparently....
You gotta be f ing kidding me.
roll.gif

I thought the Ginobili one was bad, then I saw this.
laugh.gif

I was focusing on Duncan the whole time and wondering what the hell everybody was looking at
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ SM35's force field comment

smh.gif
@ Bowen

I know one of you has the clip saved from a couple years ago, when Kobe's elbow came close to Raja's face without ever actually making contact, andRaja flew back and held his mouth like Kobe's elbow rearranged all his fronts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ SM35's force field comment

smh.gif
@ Bowen

I know one of you has the clip saved from a couple years ago, when Kobe's elbow came close to Raja's face without ever actually making contact, and Raja flew back and held his mouth like Kobe's elbow rearranged all his fronts
laugh.gif

Yeah, I def remember that one. I had a pain in the a*^ suns fan here at work with me with and I set it all up and asked him about the game and he wassayin that Kobe was a punk and that Bell didn't flop, and then I showed the gif over and over and over and everyone clowned him for days.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm such a jerk

That's it, I'm doing a Top 3.

COMING IN WITH THE BRONZE MEDAL...

Video0210-1532%28TV3%29.wmv.GIF

Notice how Manu's defender is still catching up to him as Manu gets knocked to the floor. Very well played, Manu; very well played indeed.

However, there were two that out-flopped you, so we move on.

COMING IN FOR THE SILVER MEDAL...

Pay attention, and you will see that Raja appears to have every tooth visible in his smile completely knocked out by Kobe's elbow. Look even MORE closely,and you'll see that Kobe's elbow actually NEVER touches Raja's mouth!
eek.gif

Very nice, Raja. Impressive, you ringless, flopping role player, you.

And now we move on to the GOLD MEDAL presentation.

With such victims under his belt as Wally Sckszkckkczksskskkczkckskczkczkserbiak*, Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Ruben Wolkowyski*, Amare Stoudemire, and RayAllen, it's a wonder how this guy can live with himself at night. But he does, and despite the tough guy antics, he's actually so fragile that an NBAplayer can actually move Bowen's entire body WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING BRUCE.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET'S HEAR A NICE CHORUS OF 'BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE' FOR THISYEAR'S GOLD MEDAL WINNER...

* Marking the first time Wally Sckskczskskkszkserbiak and Ruben Wolkowyski would be mentioned in the same sentence as Vince Carter, McGrady, Amare, and RayAllen.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ ska Well done, sir. And Bowen, seriously,
smh.gif
Use the force Mamba!

We have the marion barber rule comin in in football, now we can officiall call this the Manu rule, love it

Varejao and ginobili FTL..... i absolutely hate Varejao... cannot effin stand this dude... and he thought he could hold out for like 10 mil a year when sonavgs less than 10 and 10.. haha what a joke

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I was also going to name Monta, but I thought better of it.

Not because I reconsidered him as a flopper, but because I realized how huge of a Warrior fan base NT has.
nerd.gif
All hell would have broken loose
laugh.gif
. ska, I gotta give you credit. You think ahead
laugh.gif

I just don't want the fine to be little or insignificant. Plus, knowing the NBA, they probably won't be consistent with this rule
eyes.gif

And it should include offense "flops" too. It would put LeBron and Wade in their place
pimp.gif
. Even though Stephen Jackson would be irate, I'lltake the trade off.

Back
Top Bottom