NBA Yahoo League Thread: LEAGUE 2 DRAFTING NOW --- 8:30pm EDT

REMINDER: League 1 draft is ONE WEEK FROM TODAY. Those of you in League 1, please make sure you visit the league page to pre-rank your players if you won'tbe attending, but make sure you're there on Oct. 6th at 8:30pm EST. Those of you interested in the second league please continue to post your interesthere. Once we get enough for the second league I'll create it and send out the PM's.

Alright, PM's sent for the second league. Remember, live online draft for this second league is Tuesday, October 13, at 8:30pm EDT. Please sign up asapso I can run the draft lottery and post the results here.

Also, for organizational purposes, I changed the name of the first league from Summer of 2010 to S&T 1. The new league, naturally, is S&T 2.

Alright, draft lottery for the second league has been completed! Here's the order:

1. Iminchucks5: 10, 3, 2, 5, 3, 1, 6, 3, 1, 4 3.8

2. Marburys Vaseline: 4, 1, 4, 8, 5, 4, 3, 1, 4, 8 4.2

3. Shawn Kemp is my dad: 3, 2, 9, 10, 4, 3, 2, 8, 8, 1 5.0

4. J1GOKU: 6, 6, 6, 4, 1, 9, 1, 6, 5, 7 5.1

5. Set Picks Shoot Brix: 1, 7, 5, 1, 9, 6, 9, 7, 6, 3 5.4

6. More Four Pointers: 9, 4, 3, 6, 2, 7, 7, 4, 3, 10 5.5

7. OrangeSodaMan: 5, 9, 1, 3, 7, 10, 4, 5, 10, 5 5.9

8. MonopolyMan630: 7, 8, 10, 2, 8, 8, 5, 9, 7, 2 6.6

9. Franchise3: 2, 10, 7, 9, 6, 5, 10, 10, 2, 6 6.7

10. SlickRick916: 8, 5, 8, 7, 10, 2, 8, 2, 9, 9 6.8

Also, I've received a request to bump this league's draft time back by 30-45 minutes, so I'm proposing a move to 9:15 pm EDT on the 13th. If thereare any objections, let me know.

Damn.....how did I miss this thread
smh.gif
......I'll replace someone if needed

Yes....I got the #3 overall pick
pimp.gif

I'll be willing to trade my #3 overall for a 1st and 2nd round pick if that's possible
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^no, its not. honestly.

Actually I believe it is this year, as it appears that Yahoo now allows you to customize your draft by round if you like. So if Carlos Tevez finds a taker andthe league passes the trade, then I can adjust those specific pick numbers accordingly. Pretty cool feature that's new this year. BTW Carlos, who you planon taking if you keep the pick?

Yeah, so if anyone wants my #3 overall pick, I'll trade it for a 1st and 2nd rounder.

With the #3 pick you'll get one of the top 4 fantasy performers in the league...CP3, Wade, LeBron or Kobe.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Originally Posted by BangDak

^no, its not. honestly.

Actually I believe it is this year, as it appears that Yahoo now allows you to customize your draft by round if you like. So if Carlos Tevez finds a taker and the league passes the trade, then I can adjust those specific pick numbers accordingly. Pretty cool feature that's new this year. BTW Carlos, who you plan on taking if you keep the pick?

wow. i missed out. i would love to trade my 4th+5th and etcs for a 3+6th or something.
does the amount of picks have to be even? i wouldnt mind picking up players in the FA and trading away my lower picks for higher rounds.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Someone set up a new draft and add me plz.
Hey all, I'll make a new one. Hit me up with some PMs so i can gauge interest, and let me know your draft availability and ifyou prefer ESPN or Yahoo! sports.

I got a few members in already. I'm shooting for 12, so keep up the PMs folks

Just a reminder that LEAGUE 1 DRAFT IS TOMORROW, OCT. 6th AT 8:30 PM EDT.

The teams for league 1:

Chester McFloppy
RyGuy45
KLJ
DoubleJs
ny yankees
Mateen Cleaves
BigMike23
Proshares
CasperJr
Donaghy's Best Bets

Back