NBA2K11 Team Up Mode: Anyone Down For Some Games?

I have never played this mode, I hear it glitches a lot. Is this true?

If not I think we should run some games.

I have never played this mode, I hear it glitches a lot. Is this true?

If not I think we should run some games.

I have only played a handful of games and the only problem i have is that it takes too long to find a match.

I have only played a handful of games and the only problem i have is that it takes too long to find a match.

yo DC, what's your GT? I'm always running teamup. The only thing that sucks about it is the servers are terrible and it's hard to find a match most of the time, especially with bigger parties. I'll be back on live in 2 days, as I'm waiting for my 360 to come back from Microsoft. My GT is Thaqyntessence. Teamup is fun as hell if you run with people who can ball; one of my boys I roll with on teamup can drop a triple double like it's nothing.

yo DC, what's your GT? I'm always running teamup. The only thing that sucks about it is the servers are terrible and it's hard to find a match most of the time, especially with bigger parties. I'll be back on live in 2 days, as I'm waiting for my 360 to come back from Microsoft. My GT is Thaqyntessence. Teamup is fun as hell if you run with people who can ball; one of my boys I roll with on teamup can drop a triple double like it's nothing.

whats ur GT? team up is cool when u got dudes who actually wanna play team ball.. but most dudes just try to score 20+ points but cant... i stopped that a while ago.

whats ur GT? team up is cool when u got dudes who actually wanna play team ball.. but most dudes just try to score 20+ points but cant... i stopped that a while ago.

I am a legit basketball player so I know how to play the game.

DCAllAmerican is my GT

Rajon what is yours

I am a legit basketball player so I know how to play the game.

DCAllAmerican is my GT

Rajon what is yours

Good game Dajon.

I usually play 12 mins, 5 mins isn't enough time to get in a groove of a game.

Good game Dajon.

I usually play 12 mins, 5 mins isn't enough time to get in a groove of a game.

12 minutes though.... for 2k11.. thats wayy too much... but i can do 12.. prolly be like a real game.

Back
Top Bottom