NCAA 10 - Copped - Help Finding Rosters

The game is legit, nice upgrade from last year. Does anybody know where I can get rosters? I know its early...

Don't know, but can you change the camera angle so it is the same as last years?

theres no point in getting roster updates til after the patch drops in a couple weeks

U will lose all ur roster changes once its released...

but yea, its a few heads who had the game as early as Thursday.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

theres no point in getting roster updates til after the patch drops in a couple weeks

yall gone have the PS3 joint poppin?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I know the rest of the old PS3 dynasty heads are down, I wont jump in it til 2 weeks after when the patch drops. Im on my "boycott the release date"steeze til they shape up on the game production.

But once they patch everything, I'll get it, More than likely, I'll create another Dynasty

No roster yet. And EAs come out monday. A lot of people got retail copies early from stores and the hax0rs got them yesterday.

I know the rest of the old PS3 dynasty heads are down, I wont jump in it til 2 weeks after when the patch drops. Im on my "boycott the release date" steeze til they shape up on the game production.

But once they patch everything, I'll get it, More than likely, I'll create another Dynasty

what are the patches sposed to fix???

I've been hearing good things so far from everybody who has copped it early. We'll see. I'm waiting for that midnight release to cop because somestore is having a tourney and the winner gets a free copy. I haven't been beaten straight up in a minute so I like my chances.

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

The game is legit, nice upgrade from last year. Does anybody know where I can get rosters? I know its early...

Game is decent, nothing special. I do love the pass rush and relentless D' the CPU has. Other than that, game is a solid 8.... Still no real presentation,and still UGLY EA passing.

EDIT:

I got the game last thursday.. It leaked.

When's this @@## drop? Tomorrow or Wednesday?
Tomorrow...I know some Gamestop's are doing midnight release tonight too

%!!# is trash
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom