NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

Yo since it is Friday night I'll just advance tomorrow. Only like 4 of you guys have played your games and I don't think there's any user v. user this week anyway.

Yo since it is Friday night I'll just advance tomorrow. Only like 4 of you guys have played your games and I don't think there's any user v. user this week anyway.

Good game VTech, that was one UGLY first half
roll.gif

SMH at me not playing my second game... I should be 2-1 or even 3-0 right now... instead I'm 1-2

Good game VTech, that was one UGLY first half
roll.gif

SMH at me not playing my second game... I should be 2-1 or even 3-0 right now... instead I'm 1-2

Sorry I been absent guys my girl got mad I was playing the game too much

But I'm back wit no hold ups

I'm FSU

GT: Pac Man 850

Will be on tonight

Sorry I been absent guys my girl got mad I was playing the game too much

But I'm back wit no hold ups

I'm FSU

GT: Pac Man 850

Will be on tonight

WT F has been up with yall and all these restarts ... ?

if you take the L then take it ...

I almost lost to Arkansas but scored twice in the last 2 minutes ... but had I lost I woulda took my L ...

WT F has been up with yall and all these restarts ... ?

if you take the L then take it ...

I almost lost to Arkansas but scored twice in the last 2 minutes ... but had I lost I woulda took my L ...

^ i've restarted the last two games, but that's due to my xbox. if you've played cod with me or any other game. everyone knows my xbox is always freezing. i had messed up so many recruiting phonecalls from freezes too, it'll freeze midcall, then i can't call back.

^ i've restarted the last two games, but that's due to my xbox. if you've played cod with me or any other game. everyone knows my xbox is always freezing. i had messed up so many recruiting phonecalls from freezes too, it'll freeze midcall, then i can't call back.

Cobra...when you want to get our game in. I'm in the process of moving Friday, Sat, and Sunday so if we can get it in today that would be great

Cobra...when you want to get our game in. I'm in the process of moving Friday, Sat, and Sunday so if we can get it in today that would be great

I didnt even see that Tris.

But one week I seen more than two users with multiple restarts.

And they were squeaking out wins.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

UF 57
MIA 6

I really just hate everything about the Canes, sorry Cobra
laugh.gif

UF 57
MIA 6

I really just hate everything about the Canes, sorry Cobra
laugh.gif

Yo since the USC and SMU dude never play their games would yall be ok with me advancing the week today since all the people who play have either played their games or have a bye week.

Back
Top Bottom