NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

Yo since the USC and SMU dude never play their games would yall be ok with me advancing the week today since all the people who play have either played their games or have a bye week.

I started out 0-2... I don't mind. It's just fun to play games that are competitive and people don't cheese.

I started out 0-2... I don't mind. It's just fun to play games that are competitive and people don't cheese.

Mamba do you think you could post in here when you'll be advancing the date.. I never think people are playing their games since NOBODY posts in here... and then forget about it

Mamba do you think you could post in here when you'll be advancing the date.. I never think people are playing their games since NOBODY posts in here... and then forget about it

advance again.....Im tired of these CPU games lol

I cant wait until the last game of the season!!!! FSU vs UF

advance again.....Im tired of these CPU games lol

I cant wait until the last game of the season!!!! FSU vs UF

Yeah I'll start doing it, but I think it's more effective when I send it on XBL cause this thread is always on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th page.

And PleaseSayTheBaby...you don't wanna see my Gators, just ask Cobra Kai.
laugh.gif
Beat Bama 14-10 even though the game tried to cheat me at the end again, I freaking hate the Tide on this game.

Yeah I'll start doing it, but I think it's more effective when I send it on XBL cause this thread is always on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th page.

And PleaseSayTheBaby...you don't wanna see my Gators, just ask Cobra Kai.
laugh.gif
Beat Bama 14-10 even though the game tried to cheat me at the end again, I freaking hate the Tide on this game.

Man the recruiting in this game is mighty hard

Man the recruiting in this game is mighty hard

Next season I might move it down to All-American, it's next to impossible to get any recruits unless you are 1st or 2nd on their list. Anyway, I'll be advancing to Week 7 tomorrow. Is anyone's game steadily freezing like everytime you try and play online? It's getting ridiculous.

As far as the online dynasty looks like Florida and Georgia are headed for an undefeated showdown in a Week 9.

Next season I might move it down to All-American, it's next to impossible to get any recruits unless you are 1st or 2nd on their list. Anyway, I'll be advancing to Week 7 tomorrow. Is anyone's game steadily freezing like everytime you try and play online? It's getting ridiculous.

As far as the online dynasty looks like Florida and Georgia are headed for an undefeated showdown in a Week 9.

^ My condolences, get the new slim model if you can, it's
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

the game freezing is o_O

and Mamba. the recruiting is the same but they let you change topics more times per a call when you lower the difficulty.

you just cant recruit like last year. it's a whole nother ball game.

have we advanced yet?

the game freezing is o_O

and Mamba. the recruiting is the same but they let you change topics more times per a call when you lower the difficulty.

you just cant recruit like last year. it's a whole nother ball game.

have we advanced yet?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

pimp.gif
it is. but does yours make a weird noise sometimes when you stand it vertically? (if you do)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

pimp.gif
it is. but does yours make a weird noise sometimes when you stand it vertically? (if you do)

Back
Top Bottom