NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

I haven't tried to stand it up vertically, I just know that I can barely hear it unlike my last one which sounded like a small aircraft taking off.

I know the recruiting is different, I should be snatching up all the 5*s
laugh.gif

And I'm probably going to kick out USC, Bama (don't even know who that dude is) and start advancing every day since I got a little break from school.

I haven't tried to stand it up vertically, I just know that I can barely hear it unlike my last one which sounded like a small aircraft taking off.

laugh.gif

And I'm probably going to kick out USC, Bama (don't even know who that dude is) and start advancing every day since I got a little break from school.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif

Yeah man go ahead and boot me.... i just do not have the time...i'm really only free on fridays
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah man go ahead and boot me.... i just do not have the time...i'm really only free on fridays
mad.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Week 7 is ready, I'm going to start advancing every day at 11pm EST (unless it's the weekends), so that we can get this season finished.

Week 7 is ready, I'm going to start advancing every day at 11pm EST (unless it's the weekends), so that we can get this season finished.

Dro yall got time to play tonight, I'm getting wasted tonight since I graduated today
pimp.gif

Dro yall got time to play tonight, I'm getting wasted tonight since I graduated today
pimp.gif

Congrats ....

and Ima be out in the city my damn self so ....

unless he can catch me ...

im actually on I275 now

Congrats ....

and Ima be out in the city my damn self so ....

unless he can catch me ...

im actually on I275 now

Well since this dynasty is on life support, I went ahead and advanced to the bowl season.

National Championship: Wisconsin vs Ohio State (go figure)

But anyway, after the people who still play get their bowl games in hopefully today, I will advance to the offseason. This is the opportunity for you to switch teams still being in the SEC or Big XII conference. This is also the opportunity to get some new blood in here who will hopefully be active as well. I'm looking for a max of 8 spots to try and keep this moving so ppl who never played any games after the 1st week or so your spots are up for grabs. I know ecook got the RROD so if he still wants in he's safe. So we may be looking at a max of 4 available spots (myself, woody, young dro and whoever Thirty Tres is were pretty much the only ones playing so their spots are safe).

Well since this dynasty is on life support, I went ahead and advanced to the bowl season.

National Championship: Wisconsin vs Ohio State (go figure)

But anyway, after the people who still play get their bowl games in hopefully today, I will advance to the offseason. This is the opportunity for you to switch teams still being in the SEC or Big XII conference. This is also the opportunity to get some new blood in here who will hopefully be active as well. I'm looking for a max of 8 spots to try and keep this moving so ppl who never played any games after the 1st week or so your spots are up for grabs. I know ecook got the RROD so if he still wants in he's safe. So we may be looking at a max of 4 available spots (myself, woody, young dro and whoever Thirty Tres is were pretty much the only ones playing so their spots are safe).

I don't know if that's possible, but if so I will.

You F'd up my perfect season Fear The Ibis...I won't forget it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom