NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

I mean are any of y’all against inclusion willing to stand up and say they’re not females? Please do. If you want to claim they’re doing it just to play a sport that’s a big statement.

Yea, I don't think anyone thinks that. :lol:

The JUwanna Man jokes are just that, jokes. (For those that make them)

Sports ain't THAT important.

Yea, I don't think anyone thinks that. :lol:

The JUwanna Man jokes are just that, jokes. (For those that make them)

Sports ain't THAT important.
how many times does cheating have to take place before it is an issue?
not loaded questions at all either. i'm really wondering when does it become an issue?

Well, let’s define what is meant by “cheating” then.

And I disagree, sports CAN become “that important” when money and scholarships are on the line.

and, those “jokes” are the exact arguments being used against inclusion

Well, let’s define what is meant by “cheating” then.

And I disagree, sports CAN become “that important” when money and scholarships are on the line.

and, those “jokes” are the exact arguments being used against inclusion
I don't know if he was using cheating as an EXAMPLE or about THIS topic. He can answer.

But yea, I'm not seeing people claiming children/adults will be doing gender reassignments based on playing women's sports.

If you see otherwise, please post.

I don't know if he was using cheating as an EXAMPLE or about THIS topic. He can answer.

But yea, I'm not seeing people claiming children/adults will be doing gender reassignments based on playing women's sports.

If you see otherwise, please post.
Then where’s the argument at all against inclusion?If they’re women then we’re talking about women playing women’s sports. But here we are .....

Then where’s the argument at all against inclusion?If they’re women then we’re talking about women playing women’s sports. But here we are .....
Ok, you and I seem to be discussing different things.

A. I am saying that those OPPOSED to the inclusion of trans-athletes are NOT saying that, "People will change their gender JUST TO play sports."

B. Those against inclusion feel it is unfair due to the genetic/biological differences the average man (having transitioned or not) has over the average woman. (When dealing with trans-women competing vs. cis-genered women)

Ok, you and I seem to be discussing different things.

A. I am saying that those OPPOSED to the inclusion of trans-athletes are NOT saying that, "People will change their gender JUST TO play sports."

B. Those against inclusion feel it is unfair due to the genetic/biological differences the average man (having transitioned or not) has over the average woman. (When dealing with trans-women competing vs. cis-genered women)

A. If they’re women then it’s not “inclusion”. Just women playing women. We can agree with that correct?

B. That’s true, can’t and won’t argue against that. Lots of things are unfair so I’m semi not even worried about that aspect TO A DEGREE. But to be fair there isn’t an overwhelming amount of instances where trans athletes are coming out and dismantling a women’s program

in the end blastercombo blastercombo is correct in that any argument comes down to whether one fully accepts the idea of gender reassignment.
Yep, that I can agree with.

Not only the "idea" of it but the legitimacy of the actual process.
Pretty much. Either you accept it or you don’t. There’s no middle ground in this. Also, creation of a trans only division is not acceptance

A. If they’re women then it’s not “inclusion”. Just women playing women. We can agree with that correct?
Yea, this is where the hang-up is for sure.

Erasing men even having/being part of this convo, when women feel trans-women are NOT women, how do you respond to it?
I think it is easy to call men transphobic since we are the way that we are, but how often are women's voices heard/valued on this topic? (Legit question)

KHUFU KHUFU mjt26 mjt26 Would like to hear your thoughts up.

Also, creation of a trans only division is not acceptance
Right, which is why I feel Sports should no longer be divided up based on GENDER.

Last edited:
Sports for the most part, isn't divided by gender, it's divided by sex. A couple of years ago, a female basketball player transitioned into a transman. Stayed on the women's team.

Women are conditioned to be accepting and nice. I used to be on the transwomen are women train until I peaked trans. (It involved an innocent post reminding women to get a pap smear.)

In my experience, the vitriol towards women who are gender critical is much worse than it is for men. Take how people have treated J.K. Rowling. She never said she hated trans people or that they shouldn't exist. Yet she still receives death and rape threats. Young lesbians are being told that they are transphobic for not wanting to date/sleep with transwomen. Trans people are being shunned for acknowledging that their gender is not the same as their biological sex.

Woman is not a feeling. Nor is it long hair, nails, dresses and pretending like you're helpless or a ditz. Fun fact, a couple of days before they were killed, Marsha P. Johnson gave an interview as Malcolm and said he was a gay man. Yet, the movement has made them a transgender icon who started Stonewall.

I believe in the freedom to live life in the way you want, as long as you do it with consenting adults and don't infringe on other people's rights. Women have the right to demand single sex shelters. To ask for a female sex doctor/nurse, particularly when they have experienced trauma.

Last edited:
Sports for the most part, isn't divided by gender, it's divided by sex. A couple of years ago, a female basketball player transitioned into a transman. Stayed on the women's team.

Women are conditioned to be accepting and nice. I used to be on the transwomen are women train until I peaked trans. (It involved an innocent post reminding women to get a pap smear.)

In my experience, the vitriol towards women who are gender critical is much worse than it is for men. Take how people have treated J.K. Rowling. She never said she hated trans people or that they shouldn't exist. Yet she still receives death and rape threats. Young lesbians are being told that they are transphobic for not wanting to date/sleep with transwomen. Trans people are being shunned for acknowledging that their gender is not the same as their biological sex.

Woman is not a feeling. Nor is it long hair, nails, dresses and pretending like you're helpless or a ditz. Fun fact, a couple of days before they were killed, Marsha P. Johnson gave an interview as Malcolm and said he was a gay man. Yet, the movement has made them a transgender icon who started Stonewall.

I believe in the freedom to live life in the way you want, as long as you do it with consenting adults and don't infringe on other people's rights. Women have the right to demand single sex shelters. To ask for a female sex doctor/nurse, particularly when they have experienced trauma.
So for the record, they are not women to you correct?

Kinda funny how the same people that cry about cultural appropriation champion transgenderism...

From what it sounds like, it’s they want to play in the girls leagues or bust. They aren’t willing to compromise by having a league of their own. So if they want to play in the girls leagues and end up being allowed to, just put an asterisk next to their stats and records.

Most people still view Hank Aaron as the MLB all time home run leader and Roger Marris as the single season record holder due to all the shenanigans that went out during the steroid era in baseball (which MLB turned a blind eye to). But a lot of people don’t view those records set during the steroid era as legitimate due to all the performance enhancing stuff which attributed to them, so any records trans athletes break should be treated the same way.

Last edited:
ok take the word cheating out of my questioning.

Is it true or not that trans women have an advantage over women who born women?
Im not even making an argument because I personally have no clue what should or should not happen. I’m legit on the fence about this.

I hear arguments that trans women do not have an advantage because of testosterone levels but a man’s bone structure and foundation is far different from a woman’s bone structure. That does not change with testosterone suppressants.

women should have the final say on this matter and not the government whether trans women should be allowed to participate or not. I’d like to hear what other people think about this too. deusavertat deusavertat Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios feeninlikejodeci feeninlikejodeci

JK Rowling is a full on TERF

That shouldn't be excused just because "she never said she hated trans people or that they shouldn't exist"

If J.K. is a TERF, then I guess I am too. It's a slur meant to shut down discussion and more importantly shut women up. So what exactly did Jo say that you find unreasonable?

Do I believe that many of them feel more comfortable presenting to the world as female? Yes. Do I believe that that belief means they are automatically entitled to hard fought protections and accommodations for women? No. I don't believe in girl penises, I don't believe in genital preferences and I certainly don't believe that homosexuality is transphobic.

Transwomen are transwomen.

I don't understand how this "freedom" has lead to more stringent stereotypical roles.
This is why I don’t believe transgenderism exist. It’s cosplay of their ideal image of the gender they’re claiming. I say this w/ no malice, I just don’t believe in it.

This is why I don’t believe transgenderism exist. It’s cosplay of their ideal image of the gender they’re claiming. I say this w/ no malice, I just don’t believe in it.
You’re entitled to believe that. Does that create fact? No.

Don’t mean this in a hostile way either so don’t take it that way

Back
Top Bottom