NDC 12.5 pic *Blk/Red*

Where are the Flint XII.5?
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Those look nice. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

My least favorite color of the shoe. This is the first team J that I've really liked in a while. I can't wait to pick up a pair of the flints...

-S

Those definitely rock pretty hard, in my opinion.

Surely there are more than 2 colorways, right? I've seen the flints and now this thread has the black/red (death to the word 'BRED'!!!!). What are some other colorways?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

not bad, but ill pass
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

passing like steve nash
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

i see both shoes in it.. its pretty clean.
C.....H.....I.....C.....A.....G.....O​
CUBS BASEBALL

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I say the whites ones are better.

Nice colorway/model though. I'd "Coop".
Sac 916. Yes this is my sig.

ugh!!! :x
sick.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

*yawn*

Why do they even bother with this stuff. Zero creativity.

Just general release Blk/Cement III's and IV's with Nike Air, and Concord XI's and have it done with already.

Jordan Brand is obsolete, regardless of whatever sales figures are shouted at you.

Quote:
What are some other colorways?
10mv1nm.jpg
2m2f8s5.jpg
2prh65e.jpg
k3un9z.jpg
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Too bad they come out after basketball season starts. My team could've got these. They look more like the XIIIs than the XIIs.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

the only ones i like are the flints and wht/rd. i do agree with seeing this shoe selling.
I Shine Cause I Grind

Back
Top Bottom