Nearly IMPOSSIBLE for multiplayer parties to work in Black Ops...

Been sitting in the lobby with like 5 friends for 15 mins trying to run a damn team deathmatch game.This *$+# is basura.

Been sitting in the lobby with like 5 friends for 15 mins trying to run a damn team deathmatch game.This *$+# is basura.

thread worthy
pimp.gif

That *+*$ is #%@*%#$ ridiciulous. I'm just #%@*%#$ tryning to #%@*%#$ play my $*@%+@$%+%%%* son of a %+*@# god damn #%@*%#$ game. $*@%+@$%+%%%* *+*$ is really starting to piss me the #*%$ off.

That *+*$ is #%@*%#$ ridiciulous. I'm just #%@*%#$ tryning to #%@*%#$ play my $*@%+@$%+%%%* son of a %+*@# god damn #%@*%#$ game. $*@%+@$%+%%%* *+*$ is really starting to piss me the #*%$ off.

I swear these new NT dudes are clowns
laugh.gif
. That the main reason why this #$*! fell off. Smh

The dookie is tryna "mock" me, but he doesnt even know how to enable the avatar feature. Lmao

Originally Posted by bC

Tell us how you really feel. 

Originally Posted by bC

Tell us how you really feel. 

laugh.gif

The dookie is tryna "mock" me, but he doesnt even know how to enable the avatar feature. Lmao

Originally Posted by bC

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^YOU ARE A CLOWN, THERE ARE TWO HUGE THREADS ON THIS GAME. SHUT UP. okay?

You joined in 09, and your username looks like the serial number on my Xbox 360. Get outta here.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^YOU ARE A CLOWN, THERE ARE TWO HUGE THREADS ON THIS GAME. SHUT UP. okay?

You joined in 09, and your username looks like the serial number on my Xbox 360. Get outta here.

Back
Top Bottom