???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

What's up I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. Looking for any Nebraska and/or Western Iowa NTers to network with... :D
happy.gif

I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

I live by lincoln and I'm going to UNL. I second the nebraska sig thing, too bad I have no idea how to do that...

Ok I tried, we will see if it works

eh... not as good as most but its something :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM corNhuskers

LINCOLN NE, UNL, 402. Some one PM me that sig. We should have a summit sometime.
TEAM DUCKTALES, PICS OR LIES!

Made a quick sig, i think i like yours better
TEAM NEBRASKA

Thanks for flyong over us.

does this work?
mine wont center either.
TEAM NEBRASKA
*Thanks for flyong over us*

Got it in the middle, if anyone wants it pm me or tell me what to do to change it
TEAM NEBRASKA
*Thanks for flying over us*​

hmmm i like yours but ive been trying to get others on the teamcornhuskers one...if you want i can pm you that one
TEAM corNhuskers​

anyone down of a summit sometime?
TEAM corNhuskers​

FOR SALE...

DS STUSSY FREE (11)
DS CARDINAL VII (10)
DS KICKS/HI CHUKKAS (8.5)

You guys know of and stores around here besides precision? Like up in Omaha or in the general area?
TEAM corNhuskers​

Damn, finally this post got bumped...this is thread-starter Agent, I'm down with that Team Nebraska, no offense Norris but like I said Im Ohio State official so your team couldn't work for me...plenty of spots up here in Omaha, OLNL, Flips, the whole nine, of course we have no LS >:
mad.gif
and summit YES Im off House Arrest in a week, let's set this thing up 8)
glasses.gif

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

Man I've been meaning to get to precision...are they still on O? i know they were like 4 years ago... Do they sell j's too or just sbs? i swear scheels, footlocker get like 2 fsr of gr jordans because theyre always sold out..even if i go in a few hours after opening
TEAM corNhuskers​

Nah they ain't on 'O' street no more. They moved to 48th and Van Dorn awhile ago. And it's just a skateshop, no Jordans. They get SB's but dunno what styles, I havn't been in there since I bought my Send Helps and Blackpack Dunks.
TEAM corNhuskers​

This place in Lincoln sells SBs??? I've never owned a pair and didnt understand the hooplah, I like the Cookie Monsters among others though, what's retail on SB's I always see them in B/S for higher prices than Jays? :smh:
smh.gif

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

yeah I called today. They had the prod2s in the white/black and black/gold. He said the also got some new Tres, black and green sole with some white pattern or something. And then they just got in the Peewee Herman dunk highs. They also have your other general skates shoes and a few vans I think. I haven't been there for a while but its a pretty nice little shop/
TEAM corNhuskers​

Yo, im good friends with alot of the dudes there, where is everyone at in NE? mostly omaha or what?
TEAM corNhuskers​
FOR SALE...
DS STUSSY FREE (11)
DS CARDINAL VII (10)
DS KICKS/HI CHUKKAS (8.5)

Back
Top Bottom