NEED HELP WHERE TO GET LEGIT PBA JERSEY..

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Hi NTer's i need help where to get a legit PBA jersey..is accel d brand of pba jersey?tnx..

Joined Aug 2, 2004
I offer made to order Authentic PBA Jerseys, except for Barako Bull though, Accel has the license to produce PBA Merchandise including replica jerseys which are those sold in malls & game venue, but the Authentic jerseys aren't sold in malls anymore, they used to sell a few way back 2003 or 2004.

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Originally Posted by icebox15

I offer made to order Authentic PBA Jerseys, except for Barako Bull though, Accel has the license to produce PBA Merchandise including replica jerseys which are those sold in malls & game venue, but the Authentic jerseys aren't sold in malls anymore, they used to sell a few way back 2003 or 2004.
@ icebox15..how much the authentic jerseys?

Joined Aug 2, 2004
@boytwo
selling it for only P 900/ea!
replica sold in malls cost P 850 if i'm not mistaken..

Joined Jan 2, 2010
question...where can i get legit nba swingman jerseys in th Pi? I cant find any in malls and i dont wanna risk purchasing online from ebay

Joined Aug 2, 2004
@dged

after purchasing the jersey from us, you can watch the PBA games live, and you can compare with what you bought from us and the ones player wear

Joined Feb 18, 2010
@icebox15 - okay Sir. Sounds good to me. How can I make an order - just in case?

Joined Aug 2, 2004
@dged

you may pm me your orders if ever,
we have all the teams as of the moment except for Barako Bull

Joined Feb 18, 2010
@icebox15 - Sir how about the jersey of the living legend? do you have?

Joined Aug 2, 2004
@dged

we did a few retros of Jaworski era, but we limit our retro designs to 1 batch per design for retail, but we still accept orders of the previous retro designs in wholesale (at least 10 orders)

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Originally Posted by icebox15

@boytwo
selling it for only P 900/ea!
replica sold in malls cost P 850 if i'm not mistaken..
ok thanks icebox15..il be in phils this august,,il jz pm u..can i get discount f i'll order more than 1 jersey?
...so thats authentic ha..sounds good..i havent seen all pba jersey lately or teams..i knw san miguel, ginebra, alaska & tnt..i think they had new teams now ha?

Joined Aug 2, 2004
@boytwo
we give discount for bulk orders of the same team

@webnoize
yup, you may check our site as well

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now