NEED HELP WHERE TO GET LEGIT PBA JERSEY..

Hi NTer's i need help where to get a legit PBA jersey..is accel d brand of pba jersey?tnx..

I offer made to order Authentic PBA Jerseys, except for Barako Bull though, Accel has the license to produce PBA Merchandise including replica jerseys which are those sold in malls & game venue, but the Authentic jerseys aren't sold in malls anymore, they used to sell a few way back 2003 or 2004.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

I offer made to order Authentic PBA Jerseys, except for Barako Bull though, Accel has the license to produce PBA Merchandise including replica jerseys which are those sold in malls & game venue, but the Authentic jerseys aren't sold in malls anymore, they used to sell a few way back 2003 or 2004.
smile.gif

@ icebox15..how much the authentic jerseys?

@boytwo
selling it for only P 900/ea!
smile.gif
replica sold in malls cost P 850 if i'm not mistaken..

question...where can i get legit nba swingman jerseys in th Pi? I cant find any in malls and i dont wanna risk purchasing online from ebay

@dged

after purchasing the jersey from us, you can watch the PBA games live, and you can compare with what you bought from us and the ones player wear
smile.gif

@icebox15 - okay Sir. Sounds good to me. How can I make an order - just in case?

@dged

you may pm me your orders if ever,
smile.gif
we have all the teams as of the moment except for Barako Bull
smile.gif

@icebox15 - Sir how about the jersey of the living legend? do you have?

@dged

we did a few retros of Jaworski era, but we limit our retro designs to 1 batch per design for retail, but we still accept orders of the previous retro designs in wholesale (at least 10 orders)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

@boytwo
selling it for only P 900/ea!
smile.gif
replica sold in malls cost P 850 if i'm not mistaken..

ok thanks icebox15..il be in phils this august,,il jz pm u..can i get discount f i'll order more than 1 jersey?
happy.gif
...so thats authentic ha..sounds good..i havent seen all pba jersey lately or teams..i knw san miguel, ginebra, alaska & tnt..i think they had new teams now ha?

@boytwo
we give discount for bulk orders of the same team
smile.gif

@webnoize
yup, you may check our site as well
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom