Need help with these!

Wings logo quality, hourglass figure on the back of the shoe, clean cuts and stitching and leather quality. There is also a Jordan 1 legit check guide that you can cross reference shoes with.

Wings logo quality, hourglass figure on the back of the shoe, clean cuts and stitching and leather quality. There is also a Jordan 1 legit check guide that you can cross reference shoes with.
great I wanted to check before I sold these! Anyone interested? They're BRAND new and unworn! If so, please send private message and be PayPal ready! Thanks guys!

Super Legit
Thanks for your help, I've ran across a few buyers with previous products who critiques evrything but the actual sneaker [emoji]128095[/emoji] itself. Many sneakerheads are very particular though. However, thanks for your reply, I'm a buyer and seller new in the sneaker game, trying to turn my passion for Kickz into something more valuable! I would spend tons of cash on kickz, unbeknownst to the fakes Haha thanks guys

I wanted to know is this a place to sell Kickz also?Or is it only talk? In new at this guys! Any help is great,

I wanted to know is this a place to sell Kickz also?Or is it only talk? In new at this guys! Any help is great,

Are u in Georgia the state or the country? Lol..u can send ur sneakers to flight club

Back
Top Bottom