Need Serious Help w Yeezy 350s

I've really been looking to cop a pair of Pirate Black or Moonrock 350s for a while now. I'm trying to find a pair for around $600 +/-, especially hoping prices might drop with the 750 release around the corner.

The problem is, everything I see on eBay looks super fake to me. Thick receipts that look like they are printed on regular paper. Over contrasted pics so you can't see the boost. So much so that even when I come across a legit pair I second guess it. I see some that look like they have legit receipts but the shoes seem to have tells, or are they just QC variations? Even on sites like GOAT and Kixify I see fakes, and consignment stores are ridiculously priced.

If anyone has a more discerning eye, could you help me find a decent pair? Or is it stupid to think I can cop at that price? I don't mind a lightly used pair either. Thanks in advance.

Looks fake to me. Centre line stitch is too straight not slightly curved likes it's supposed to be. And the print on the back seems to curve up to high to me. Take this with a grain of salt though as I don't own a pair.

Looks fake to me. Centre line stitch is too straight not slightly curved likes it's supposed to be. And the print on the back seems to curve up to high to me. Take this with a grain of salt though as I don't own a pair.
I had no idea about the curved stitch so thanks for that. I also thought the print pointed to high in the back. That + the no receipt = no go.

Back
Top Bottom