Need some advice on my relationship

So I got engaged to this girl I've been dating for a little over 3 years. Things have been kind of on edge but we were working through it, but we decided to take some time apart to realize if marriage is really something that we both want to go through with. Well I start to become suspicious since she started acting differently and I find out from her that she had been with another man on a night she went out drinking with her girl friends!! I'm livid at this point and don't know what to do, but as of now things are off. Has anyone else on NT been in a situation like this?

No advice until we get pictures of said girl... 
tired.gif

If you cant trust her then it will never work. Sometimes time off can help a relationship but it seems like shes taking a route.

Do you honestly feel/believe that shes the one for you?

-Log off NT.
-Proceed to Ex's home address
-Forcefully relieve Ex of engagement ring.
-Cut off all communication with Ex.
-Live life to the fullest.

she isnt giving you the same respect that you are giving her bro, she hookin up with other dudes shows you what she thinks of you and your engagement. I know you care about this breezy but shes sleezy bro. find someone who will care about you and your feelings.

1) How old are you?
2) And when you say, "was with another man", did he smash? Sorry, that was a little unclear.

If she slept with him, just dead her.

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

So I got engaged to this girl I've been dating for a little over 3 years. Things have been kind of on edge but we were working through it, but we decided to take some time apart to realize if marriage is really something that we both want to go through with. Well I start to become suspicious since she started acting differently and I find out from her that she had been with another man on a night she went out drinking with her girl friends!! I'm livid at this point and don't know what to do, but as of now things are off. Has anyone else on NT been in a situation like this?

vUtCf.jpg

is this even a serious thread?

Originally Posted by lana85

If you cant trust her then it will never work. Sometimes time off can help a relationship but it seems like shes taking a route.

Do you honestly feel/believe that shes the one for you?

I thought she was the one for me, but that's quickly fading away. It's just kind of hard because we've been together for so long and it takes a lot to work up to a point in a relationship where u actually propose to a woman.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

How long were you guys "apart?"

About 2 and a half weeks

Originally Posted by Luong1209

1) How old are you?
2) And when you say, "was with another man", did he smash? Sorry, that was a little unclear.

They had sex. Blamed it on being drunk, apologizing all day today and last night talking about how it was a mistake and that she regrets it happening....

damn I hate hearing things like this. OP what can I tell you man...your heated and it's understandable. But when you say she was with another man...do you mean physically or just in the presence of another dude? I don't try and do the guesswork in someone else's problems...but if physicality was involved thats kinda hard to just shrug off.

I'd like to tell you to stay calm when dealing with her but that's up to you. If it was me I'd be hurt like no other but i'd get my ring back, pick up the pieces and reassemble them as quickly as possible.

Another thing...don't let these responses you get make you more heated than you already are. I mean this girl was with you for a while and there was something about you that made her stick around so if she *%%%+% up thats on her...

They had sex? Cut her out ur life asap! Trust me holding on to her will only make things worse. Just walk away. Its hard but she doesnt deserve you.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

1) How old are you?

They had sex. Blamed it on being drunk, apologizing all day today and last night talking about how it was a mistake and that she regrets it happening....
You already know what to do. Alcohol or not, it's no excuse.

You'll be better off without her. Smash one last time and walk out the door like:

chinese-man-dice-toss.gif

Seriously though OP, I'm terribly sorry this happened to you.

Drop dat b, b. She let a dude smash WHILE you guys were engaged, I don't listen to that stupid "time apart" joke, you're either together or you aren't. Not worth it, your relationship will never be the same

You have to ask yourself what life you're about OP. There's two roads you can go down. One entails the b%!@%made route of a sucker. The other entails the life of a real man. I won't even speak on the former. Your first mistake was coming to NT instead of handling business ASAP but we're all family so I forgive you. But immediately after reading this you need to go to her house, apartment, brothel or wherever she currently resides and tell her everything is ok and give her a hug. You will then proceed to have sex with her. Not regular sex. Not even makeup sex. Smash that like its a lemon on a hot summer day and you want to extract every last drop of juice for your cup of ice cold lemonade.  Then as you're laying there and she's smiling, rubbing on your nipple and thinking that everything is ok, you tell her that you never loved her, knew you didn't want to marry her when you saw her 28 years into the future aka the face and portly body of her mother and that you want your ring back so you can return it for money to use this Friday night at the strip club. No matter what she does or how hard she cries, you make sure that you walk out of that home/apartment/brothel with your engagement ring, a cold bottle of Gatorade and your manhood.  

cmon bro have some more confidence and respect for yourself. obviously she didnt care when some dude was bangin her. believe me you can meet a better chic even if you  dont think so right now. shes trash

Wow. She cheated during yall's engagement?
30t6p3b.gif
You can either kick her out like my man did on Diary of a Mad Black Woman, or you can move out.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn I hate hearing things like this. OP what can I tell you man...your heated and it's understandable. But when you say she was with another man...do you mean physically or just in the presence of another dude? I don't try and do the guesswork in someone else's problems...but if physicality was involved thats kinda hard to just shrug off.

I'd like to tell you to stay calm when dealing with her but that's up to you. If it was me I'd be hurt like no other but i'd get my ring back, pick up the pieces and reassemble them as quickly as possible.

Another thing...don't let these responses you get make you more heated than you already are. I mean this girl was with you for a while and there was something about you that made her stick around so if she *%%%+% up thats on her...

Yea she basically had a one night stand with some guy after going out drinking with her friends. Trust is hard to rebuild and I honestly don't think there is anything that can be done to repair it. I'm just really heated that she is capable of doing something so stupid and throw away everything we had because she made a "mistake." 4 years down the drain

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yea she basically had a one night stand with some guy after going out drinking with her friends. Trust is hard to rebuild and I honestly don't think there is anything that can be done to repair it. I'm just really heated that she is capable of doing something so stupid and throw away everything we had because she made a "mistake." 4 years down the drain
As said in my previous post, she cheated on you.  There is no "taking a break", especially when you are engaged. Your relationship will never be the same due to the mistrust

Back
Top Bottom