Need some advice on my relationship

Can't start a marriage this way bro, my advice is keep it moving, but I don't know you or the type of love/connection ya shared or what led to her cheating, I was engaged, wanted to start a family, my fiancée didn't until we were married, I was upset...didn't speak for a month while engaged, things got worst, I got involved with another female, didn't physically cheat...but might as well, things got broken off...we were apart for a year....after a good break and a couple of flings I realized I wasn't about that life and that in fact my fiancée then was right about marriage, I just had a bit more to grow to understand the why....with time we were able to mend things and now we are happily married going on 2 years...life is funny...we don't know you or your relationship so our advice can't be any better than that of the bum outside the liquor store, you and your girl are the only ones that know if your relationship has what it takes to look passed all the harm done...best of luck.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Can't start a marriage this way bro, my advice is keep it moving, but I don't know you or the type of love/connection ya shared or what led to her cheating, I was engaged, wanted to start a family, my fiancée didn't until we were married, I was upset...didn't speak for a month while engaged, things got worst, I got involved with another female, didn't physically cheat...but might as well, things got broken off...we were apart for a year....after a good break and a couple of flings I realized I wasn't about that life and that in fact my fiancée then was right about marriage, I just had a bit more to grow to understand the why....with time we were able to mend things and now we are happily married going on 2 years...life is funny...we don't know you or your relationship so our advice can't be any better than that of the bum outside the liquor store, you and your girl are the only ones that know if your relationship has what it takes to look passed all the harm done...best of luck.
Wait, no pictures?! JK.

^^^ hahaha...I'm not allowed to post pics on NT...it upsets people
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Originally Posted by Luong1209

1) How old are you?
2) And when you say, "was with another man", did he smash? Sorry, that was a little unclear.

If she slept with him, just dead her.

They had sex. Blamed it on being drunk, apologizing all day today and last night talking about how it was a mistake and that she regrets it happening....
30t6p3b.gif

this is terrible. I know you must be hurting like crazy but drop it.

I agree that we really don't know how close he is with his girl but she had sex with another guy 2 weeks into a break
30t6p3b.gif
....I mean they were together for 3+ years and she threw everything away in one night. There is no way she can blame it on the alcohol. I would understand the situation more if she kissed a guy while drunk, but to have sex with another man is just inexcusable. She knew what she was doing. She just didn't have enough respect to control herself for her fiancee. I know we all make stupid drunk mistakes but she has nobody to blame but herself. Do you think you and your girl would still be together if you had sex with another women?

So I got engaged to this girl I've been dating for a little over 3 years. Things have been kind of on edge but we were working through it, but we decided to take some time apart to realize if marriage is really something that we both want to go through with. Well I start to become suspicious since she started acting differently and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I find out from her that she had been with another man on a night she went out drinking with her girl friends!! I'm livid at this point[/color] and don't know what to do, but as of now things are off. Has anyone else on NT been in a situation like this?
You know what to do....

dexter_l.jpg

Woooooooooooooooooow

buddie she did you a favor

a huge one at that......

Get that ring back... smash one more time and tell her "Get out my house b and never come back" What a slap to the face. That means she never loved you man... cause people get married when they are in love.

I feel sick to my stomach for you..... like Im shaking thinking about it fam.... Dont trip live life like it never happened, she did you a favor. There should be no question about ending it either, you were gonna get married dude!.. meaning she was going to have your children, do you really want to be thinking the kids she have might not be yours?
Think about it.... she moaned when another man penetrated her while you were at home chillin wondering what she was up to.... she got wet for another penis, disgusting. Claimed to love you too 
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

I agree that we really don't know how close he is with his girl but she had sex with another guy 2 weeks into a break
30t6p3b.gif
....I mean they were together for 3+ years and she threw everything away in one night. There is no way she can blame it on the alcohol. I would understand the situation more if she kissed a guy while drunk, but to have sex with another man is just inexcusable. She knew what she was doing. She just didn't have enough respect to control herself for her fiancee. I know we all make stupid drunk mistakes but she has nobody to blame but herself. Do you think you and your girl would still be together if you had sex with another women?

We all make mistakes, maybe things weren't going too good for them and she had one of those nights out with her friends and lost herself...got careless....takes a lot of balls to tell the person youve been with for 3 years and engaged to that you slept with someone else....I'm not defending her, just saying that what she did can happen to anyone depending on the circumstances, a lot of things OP must evaluate...relationship are not as black and white as you guys make it sound....I'll keep it real, if OP was my boy my initial reaction would be the same as you guys, dead the #%[email protected] that's just the anger talking...best advice I can give OP, if he in fact loves her and shes willing to fight for him...is to take that time off...analyze the good and bad about the relationship, see if he's somehow at fault, see if things can be fixed, trust re-stablished...this is not going to happen over night...just be patient...just don't get involved with another female right away, that will only complicate things...I've been with my wife for 12 years, ups and downs, break ups and make ups...Ive lived mostly anything a relationship can go through...I'm not just talking out of my %*% OP...choose to listen to me or not...but I know what I'm telling ya man....best of luck.

Dam my dude im sorry you went through that. You'll bounce back on your feet though. It might take time. The right one will come along sooner or later.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

As much as they talk about men being dogs these women are durrrr teee out here. Even the good, quiet, shy types fall victim once they get exposed to a certain lifestyle.

I keep seeing it over and over. It's sad really.

THIS. Just Ended a two yr relationship wid shordie cause she went to a new skool n changed up on a brotha

Bro love is a crazy thing. I made a thread a while back about something close to this but my girl told me she wasnt romantically involved.
nerd.gif
, she must be with someone else right? so we end %@@% and its been 24 days and i feel like i want her back so hard, she taught me how to love. Wayne. But dont put a ring on it if she aint about that life. Blee Dat.

30t6p3b.gif

We all make mistakes, maybe things weren't going too good for them and she had one of those nights out with her friends and lost herself...got careless....takes a lot of balls to tell the person youve been with for 3 years and engaged to that you slept with someone else....I'm not defending her, just saying that what she did can happen to anyone depending on the circumstances, a lot of things OP must evaluate...relationship are not as black and white as you guys make it sound....I'll keep it real, if OP was my boy my initial reaction would be the same as you guys, dead the #%[email protected] that's just the anger talking...best advice I can give OP, if he in fact loves her and shes willing to fight for him...is to take that time off...analyze the good and bad about the relationship, see if he's somehow at fault, see if things can be fixed, trust re-stablished...this is not going to happen over night...just be patient...just don't get involved with another female right away, that will only complicate things...I've been with my wife for 12 years, ups and downs, break ups and make ups...Ive lived mostly anything a relationship can go through...I'm not just talking out of my %*% OP...choose to listen to me or not...but I know what I'm telling ya man....best of luck.
Damn Steezy i love you, thats some real **%*. Ima go like your photo page on fb now.

Tough situation my dude. I've been there before. These situations are never clean cut. People make mistakes and she has to be willing to change for the better. If the relationship is worth fighting for go for it! Give yourself time to thoroughly think about it. Anger clouds judgement. Keep ya head up and continue to be a good man. Peace

Originally Posted by INS

30t6p3b.gif

Damn Steezy i love you, thats some real **%*. Ima go like your photo page on fb now.

roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn I hate hearing things like this. OP what can I tell you man...your heated and it's understandable. But when you say she was with another man...do you mean physically or just in the presence of another dude? I don't try and do the guesswork in someone else's problems...but if physicality was involved thats kinda hard to just shrug off.

I'd like to tell you to stay calm when dealing with her but that's up to you. If it was me I'd be hurt like no other but i'd get my ring back, pick up the pieces and reassemble them as quickly as possible.

Another thing...don't let these responses you get make you more heated than you already are. I mean this girl was with you for a while and there was something about you that made her stick around so if she *%%%+% up thats on her...

Yea she basically had a one night stand with some guy after going out drinking with her friends. Trust is hard to rebuild and I honestly don't think there is anything that can be done to repair it. I'm just really heated that she is capable of doing something so stupid and throw away everything we had because she made a "mistake." 4 years down the drain
Don't look at that way. Either it was 4 years down the drain or it was your entire life down the drain. Be thankful you learned from this experience. There's a lot of men out there who went through with their marriage that wish they were in your position now. Dead it, save yourself the time, money, energy. There will always be women out there.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Originally Posted by Storm2006

You have to ask yourself what life you're about OP. There's two roads you can go down. One entails the b%!@%made route of a sucker. The other entails the life of a real man. I won't even speak on the former. Your first mistake was coming to NT instead of handling business ASAP but we're all family so I forgive you. But immediately after reading this you need to go to her house, apartment, brothel or wherever she currently resides and tell her everything is ok and give her a hug. You will then proceed to have sex with her. Not regular sex. Not even makeup sex. Smash that like its a lemon on a hot summer day and you want to extract every last drop of juice for your cup of ice cold lemonade.  Then as you're laying there and she's smiling, rubbing on your nipple and thinking that everything is ok, you tell her that you never loved her, knew you didn't want to marry her when you saw her 28 years into the future aka the face and portly body of her mother and that you want your ring back so you can return it for money to use this Friday night at the strip club. No matter what she does or how hard she cries, you make sure that you walk out of that home/apartment/brothel with your engagement ring, a cold bottle of Gatorade and your manhood.  
eek.gif

Alpha as %*%%. Forreal though it was just 2 weeks and she's already smashin' other dudes. I can understand if it was more time apart but her using alcohol as an excuse is bogus. +!*$ will be +!*$ and she showed herself to you by doing that. Just move on.

is this real life? she cheated on you and you are on the fence about taking her back? !%+, take your ring back and delete everything. forget you ever knew the broad....

Originally Posted by Storm2006

You have to ask yourself what life you're about OP. There's two roads you can go down. One entails the b%!@%made route of a sucker. The other entails the life of a real man. I won't even speak on the former. Your first mistake was coming to NT instead of handling business ASAP but we're all family so I forgive you. But immediately after reading this you need to go to her house, apartment, brothel or wherever she currently resides and tell her everything is ok and give her a hug. You will then proceed to have sex with her. Not regular sex. Not even makeup sex. Smash that like its a lemon on a hot summer day and you want to extract every last drop of juice for your cup of ice cold lemonade.  Then as you're laying there and she's smiling, rubbing on your nipple and thinking that everything is ok, you tell her that you never loved her, knew you didn't want to marry her when you saw her 28 years into the future aka the face and portly body of her mother and that you want your ring back so you can return it for money to use this Friday night at the strip club. No matter what she does or how hard she cries, you make sure that you walk out of that home/apartment/brothel with your engagement ring, a cold bottle of Gatorade and your manhood.  
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom