Need some advice on my relationship

Ring has been retrieved and I'm not having second thoughts, like I said before I was tryna find if anyone experienced anything like that and how they dealt with realizing someone they saw marrying in the future betray them like that.

I've moved on.

/thread

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Ring has been retrieved and I'm not having second thoughts, like I said before I was tryna find if anyone experienced anything like that and how they dealt with realizing someone they saw marrying in the future betray them like that.

I've moved on.

/thread

Hate to break it to you, but either you trolled us or are in complete denial, you don't move on from a 3 year relationship and engagement in 3 days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

I've moved on.

/thread

Hate to break it to you, but either you trolled us or are in complete denial, you don't move on from a 3 year relationship and engagement in 3 days
laugh.gif

I'll go with denial then. Taking it day by day my man, definitely not easy. But the circumstances don't give. E another option where I can ever. E happy with her again.Thx for the comments steez, really insightful and I appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom