Need some girl advice NT... My girl wants to be just friends for now

today we talked and apparently to her, we aren't on the "same page." she mentioned a couple things that bothered her.

-she talked about losing our spark and how its not the same. the main thing she wants is to gain the spark back like when we first started dating.

-she later went on to talk about how i dont go with her and her friends to hang out (whether to parties or clubs). she used those specific examples because im not a person who likes to go out and party. i dont do it with my friends, i dont do it with her or her friends. she claimed that since thats what her & her friends do a lot, she feels she wants me included since their boy friends are there. i told her i dont mind hanging out with them whether movies, concerts, sports games, whatever. i just dont feel comfortable going to clubs/parties.

- ^^my response was, i never question you or complain about you going out (i give her space) and you have all the freedom you want. I personally don't see the point of being out to a club or party with her when she's with her friends, i figuered it was better to let her do her own thing.

- from there, she talked about how she just feels like she can't balance her friends and me. my response was thta i never made her choose and i liked the fact we had freedom. she has been cancelling plans with me as of late and i have given her a little heat for it, but not to the point where there was arguing, just playful, but the point was still there. she felt bad about it and says she doesnt know how to balance the two.

she thinks that being friends could solve this due to the fact there is no pressure. she wants that spark, but it isnt there. she also feels pressured i guess.

my question is, how should i approach this situation? how could i make things work?

give her space? thats my guess at first but she wants the spark back, so i figuered do some new things. im not sure but any advice is appreciate don how to handle this situation.

also, i know friends = the oppurtunity for her to get plowed by other dudes. its in my head, so im not gonna be clueless about it. she said thats not the reason and she thinks this is a road bump that she really wants to make it work. i believe it, but to an extent. im not gonna be stupid about that.

cliffs:

-she wants the spark back
-says that she cant balance her friends and me & feels bad
- wishes i would hang out with her and her friends more like their bf's do
-thinks being friends will solve it
-whats the best thing to do in this situation? i wanna make it work and so does she. shes just stubborn and this is her way of handling it.

Spoiler [+]
cut that out.

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
cool story bro

Spoiler [+]
forever alone

today we talked and apparently to her, we aren't on the "same page." she mentioned a couple things that bothered her.

-she talked about losing our spark and how its not the same. the main thing she wants is to gain the spark back like when we first started dating.

-she later went on to talk about how i dont go with her and her friends to hang out (whether to parties or clubs). she used those specific examples because im not a person who likes to go out and party. i dont do it with my friends, i dont do it with her or her friends. she claimed that since thats what her & her friends do a lot, she feels she wants me included since their boy friends are there. i told her i dont mind hanging out with them whether movies, concerts, sports games, whatever. i just dont feel comfortable going to clubs/parties.

- ^^my response was, i never question you or complain about you going out (i give her space) and you have all the freedom you want. I personally don't see the point of being out to a club or party with her when she's with her friends, i figuered it was better to let her do her own thing.

- from there, she talked about how she just feels like she can't balance her friends and me. my response was thta i never made her choose and i liked the fact we had freedom. she has been cancelling plans with me as of late and i have given her a little heat for it, but not to the point where there was arguing, just playful, but the point was still there. she felt bad about it and says she doesnt know how to balance the two.

she thinks that being friends could solve this due to the fact there is no pressure. she wants that spark, but it isnt there. she also feels pressured i guess.

my question is, how should i approach this situation? how could i make things work?

give her space? thats my guess at first but she wants the spark back, so i figuered do some new things. im not sure but any advice is appreciate don how to handle this situation.

also, i know friends = the oppurtunity for her to get plowed by other dudes. its in my head, so im not gonna be clueless about it. she said thats not the reason and she thinks this is a road bump that she really wants to make it work. i believe it, but to an extent. im not gonna be stupid about that.

cliffs:

-she wants the spark back
-says that she cant balance her friends and me & feels bad
- wishes i would hang out with her and her friends more like their bf's do
-thinks being friends will solve it
-whats the best thing to do in this situation? i wanna make it work and so does she. shes just stubborn and this is her way of handling it.

Spoiler [+]
cut that out.

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
cool story bro

Spoiler [+]
forever alone

False pictures? FAIL.

There's nothing you can do. Let her go, you're too different.

She sociable and you sound like a lame.

False pictures? FAIL.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, if it were me, I would just let her have the space she wanted. If she feels like coming back then it's great news. In the meantime you should mess around a bit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, if it were me, I would just let her have the space she wanted. If she feels like coming back then it's great news. In the meantime you should mess around a bit.
pimp.gif

Simple OP, give her what she wants. Become friends w/ her. She either has interest in someone else, feels like this is an easy way for yall to officially call it quits w/o the akwarness of actually breaking up, or she figures if yall are friends, yall should be able to spend more time together since she can't balance both areas as mentioned.

I also pose this OP, yall weren't friends before yall started datin? I mean actual friends, not just lovers. If so then u shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I will also say this. Relationships are about compromise. No girl w/ a man wants to be the one w/o their man while her friends are all snuggled and gropin while out. U don't like to go out, me either, but I do make exceptions and compromise for my wife. It's what keeps things like this from happening and in turn for makin her happy, she'll make u happy
wink.gif

Simple OP, give her what she wants. Become friends w/ her. She either has interest in someone else, feels like this is an easy way for yall to officially call it quits w/o the akwarness of actually breaking up, or she figures if yall are friends, yall should be able to spend more time together since she can't balance both areas as mentioned.

I also pose this OP, yall weren't friends before yall started datin? I mean actual friends, not just lovers. If so then u shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I will also say this. Relationships are about compromise. No girl w/ a man wants to be the one w/o their man while her friends are all snuggled and gropin while out. U don't like to go out, me either, but I do make exceptions and compromise for my wife. It's what keeps things like this from happening and in turn for makin her happy, she'll make u happy
wink.gif

I SWEAR THIS SITUATION ONLY ARISES WHEN A FEMALE HAS HER EYES ALREADY ON SOMEONE ELSE OR SHES ALREADY BEEN TALKING TO ANOTHER DUDE. THIS IS HER, "I DONT WANT TO FEEL GUILTY" MOVE. AND I GUARANTEE IF YOU GUYS FALL INTO JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS, SHE WILL BE "PLOWED" BY SOMEONE ELSE. THIS IS FACT.

I SWEAR THIS SITUATION ONLY ARISES WHEN A FEMALE HAS HER EYES ALREADY ON SOMEONE ELSE OR SHES ALREADY BEEN TALKING TO ANOTHER DUDE. THIS IS HER, "I DONT WANT TO FEEL GUILTY" MOVE. AND I GUARANTEE IF YOU GUYS FALL INTO JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS, SHE WILL BE "PLOWED" BY SOMEONE ELSE. THIS IS FACT.

She got a new dude on the side.. she found him while you gave her that "space" when she goes out every weekend.

She got a new dude on the side.. she found him while you gave her that "space" when she goes out every weekend.

this may or may not matter, but she just texted me apologizing and saying she hopes this is just a bump that we'll get over.

to the people saying she wants new D, thats the 1st thing that i thought she was going for. when i brought it up i said if thats what you want we'll just break it off now, i dont wanna be played.

i also think she doesnt wanna break it off, because i offered that and she says its not what she wants.

False pictures? FAIL.

the pics work lol, atleast for me. and we're both sociable, the only thing i dont do is go to parties or clubs with her. im down for any other event. honest question though, am i lame for not doing just that? because if you guys think alike i wanna hear ur opinion lol.

wink.gif

we were good friends for a couple months before we started dating. ill keep in mind the compromising as well. the thing with that is, i do hang out with some of her friends. we'll go randomly chill all together or watch a movie, go to a concert, etc. she said she just wants to go out to parties with me with her other friends as well. thanks for the good advice.

this may or may not matter, but she just texted me apologizing and saying she hopes this is just a bump that we'll get over.

to the people saying she wants new D, thats the 1st thing that i thought she was going for. when i brought it up i said if thats what you want we'll just break it off now, i dont wanna be played.

i also think she doesnt wanna break it off, because i offered that and she says its not what she wants.

False pictures? FAIL.

the pics work lol, atleast for me. and we're both sociable, the only thing i dont do is go to parties or clubs with her. im down for any other event. honest question though, am i lame for not doing just that? because if you guys think alike i wanna hear ur opinion lol.

wink.gif

we were good friends for a couple months before we started dating. ill keep in mind the compromising as well. the thing with that is, i do hang out with some of her friends. we'll go randomly chill all together or watch a movie, go to a concert, etc. she said she just wants to go out to parties with me with her other friends as well. thanks for the good advice.

DON'T DO IT

you'll balk on talking to other females.
you dont want to wast their time or hurt her, and in the end it doesn't work out for you.

either get her preggo or leave her 100%

Back
Top Bottom