Need some Nike shoe variety!

Well as you can see I'm new here (not really, just finally decided to make an account). Anyway, like the topic says I need some variety in my choice of Nike shoes. I only have three pairs of shoes which are some blue Nike somethings with the Nike word on the back, some 6.0 mogans, and some Nike airmax. I really need some suggestions so I can add to this very short collection. Thanks NT.

Well as you can see I'm new here (not really, just finally decided to make an account). Anyway, like the topic says I need some variety in my choice of Nike shoes. I only have three pairs of shoes which are some blue Nike somethings with the Nike word on the back, some 6.0 mogans, and some Nike airmax. I really need some suggestions so I can add to this very short collection. Thanks NT.

I would just start snooping around the forums and seeing what you like. Ask questions within the forums about availability/price, etc. and move from there. We can't tell you what you like, you know?

Welcome
pimp.gif

I would just start snooping around the forums and seeing what you like. Ask questions within the forums about availability/price, etc. and move from there. We can't tell you what you like, you know?

Welcome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mcbeast

pennys, lebrons, kobes, lunars,

Im feelin the lebrons and kobe's, pennys and lunars I'll look into that. And vibe I get what your saying too, I'll snoop and see what peaks my interest. Anymore suggestions?

Originally Posted by mcbeast

pennys, lebrons, kobes, lunars,

Im feelin the lebrons and kobe's, pennys and lunars I'll look into that. And vibe I get what your saying too, I'll snoop and see what peaks my interest. Anymore suggestions?

What is the primary use of your shoes? Play basketbal? Run? Just to wear around? Wear going out?

What is the primary use of your shoes? Play basketbal? Run? Just to wear around? Wear going out?

get one of the nice basic colorways of the kobe VI
Release-Reminder-Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Concord.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-POP-home-02.jpg

or dip into the past with some solid, basic retros like the Huarache 

Nike-Air-Huarache-Black-Grey-Returns-1.jpg

like what guys have said just start buying what you like and what you think looks cool..and always look for deals and bargains, this site is good for that. you should never have to pay retail on anything general

get one of the nice basic colorways of the kobe VI
Release-Reminder-Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Concord.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-POP-home-02.jpg

or dip into the past with some solid, basic retros like the Huarache 

Nike-Air-Huarache-Black-Grey-Returns-1.jpg

like what guys have said just start buying what you like and what you think looks cool..and always look for deals and bargains, this site is good for that. you should never have to pay retail on anything general

or you can join me in getting these new Lebron 8 V.2 lows coming out which look AWESOME

or you can join me in getting these new Lebron 8 V.2 lows coming out which look AWESOME

Originally Posted by AJ27526

yea i plan on grabbing a pair too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

yea i plan on grabbing a pair too
pimp.gif

Cop what you like man. Do you. Never buy something just because of the hype... Unless you can sell it for more later on, but that's another story.

Cop what you like man. Do you. Never buy something just because of the hype... Unless you can sell it for more later on, but that's another story.

Kobe Vl coloreays look mad cool....and the huraches look ok. I'm going to check the V.2 Lebrons. Anyone have a link?

Back
Top Bottom