Need your help Facebookers!! Like Contest...details inside

Let me first say that I am not new here, I've been here since 2001, (former username itz hovi baby, 1/3 of the first Buffalo Summit LOL) tried logging onto my old account from EZboard, then Yuku and I guess this is where we're at now! 

Anyhow, I am in a contest to win a new traveling bag for work, I work for the railroad and a tough rugged bag is what we need in our industry. My Autumn Creek bag has been awesome for me, Made in the USA, guaranteed for life and just an awesome built bag all around-highly recommend it for anyone who travels or hikes. 

The contest ends May 1st at 11:59. I am currently behind by 30 likes or so. It's very simple, just open up the link below and "Like" my pic. 

I appreciate it NT and hope to start posting again. 

Liked, if you win I expect you to send me some railroad stuff

Thanks fellas, still behind now, this guy got scared and his likes doubled. WTH? 

Keep up the good work, I still need more though!! Help a brotha out!
Liked, if you win I expect you to send me some railroad stuff
What are you looking for? I don't get crap anymore, they cut back on a lot of the freebies-or maybe just my terminal 
indifferent.gif

Thanks fellas, still behind now, this guy got scared and his likes doubled. WTH? 

Keep up the good work, I still need more though!! Help a brotha out!

What are you looking for? I don't get crap anymore, they cut back on a lot of the freebies-or maybe just my terminal 
indifferent.gif
just joking man 
laugh.gif

good luck though, you should try getting his people to like your pic.

Back
Top Bottom