Neeed Suggestions- Kobe IV or Kobe V?

Im debating whether or not to get the IV's or V's. The IV's are out now and I have wanted to get them for the longest time, but the V's arereleasing soon and it seems like a sweet shoe. I'm not sure which one I should get, im planning to use the shoe for ball which is already underway. Whichshoe do you think last the longest and grip doesn't wear out? Because that's the one I will likely pick. Need your suggestions peps:smile: Thanks
And BTW, when does it release in Canada?

i don't think anybody can give you a real performance and durability comparison between the 4 and 5 since the 5s haven't been released to the publicyet.
the 5s do look great and everything seems like a step up from the 4 but like i said, nobody can really say unless they're one of the few who ordered themearly lol.
unless you're in dire need of bball shoes right now, i'd say wait until the 5s come out cuz by then the 4s will probably be marked down (gold medalsand phillys?).
you really can't lose in scooping up some 4s right now though.

and i don't know when they release in canada.

I have the same issue as you OP. I think I'll wait for the 5s to come out, try them and see if it is worth it. By this time next year, some 5s will becheaper as the 4s are currently (gold and philly). Something to think about.

well, I was in the same situation last week
ohwell.gif
, until I went to the malland saw the away gradients and I picked those up for $90
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JLking

well, I was in the same situation last week
ohwell.gif
, until I went to the mall and saw the away gradients and I picked those up for $90
eyes.gif

mad.gif

I'm kind of in the same situation. I really like the look of the IV, but i figure the Vs will grow on me. However, my key factor is durability, and the Vhas forefoot/heel Zoom Air, unlike the lunar in the IV. So... i would say the V would last longer?

^ Absolutely. The worst thing about the IVs is the Lunarcrap, which bottoms out really fast and makes the shoes worthless on court. The Vs fixed that problemand the new cushioning setup should last as long as the shoe does. Save your money and spend it on the V. They'll last much longer than the IVs

How do the IV's/V's fit? I would an 11 in the Huarache 2K5's as a frame of reference. Should I get an 11 or go up to an 11.5?

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

How do the IV's/V's fit? I would an 11 in the Huarache 2K5's as a frame of reference. Should I get an 11 or go up to an 11.5?
Let see, I tried hooping in size 11 huarache 2k5s they were to narrow at the toe for me, got 11.5 and felt fine. With the Kobe IVs I got an 11.5.I'm a true 11 tho in most shoes

Originally Posted by JLking

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Let see, I tried hooping in size 11 huarache 2k5s they were to narrow at the toe for me, got 11.5 and felt fine. With the Kobe IVs I got an 11.5. I'm a true 11 tho in most shoes
Thanks. I'll try for an 11.5 and see how that works.

I got both ... The 4s are a cool balling shoe , been balling in them for almost a year now ... I picked up the V's over the weekend ...The Shoe is dope andalot lighter than the ivs... The shoe is a little less bulky as the ivs were ... I havent balled in them yet , i might come up on a pair of SAMPLES in a coupleof days to ball in hopefully ... then i can really let you know how they perform... But after wearing them all day I can only imagine how they will feel on thecourt ... I really can't wait ...

IV's are a good shoe but like the hyperdunks, the durability simply isnt there. after a month i could feel the floor through my fore foot

the Vs are definitely more streamlined design wise than the IVs. i really like how the Vs look cause they are more sleeker, which is a huge plus since its alow top shoe, while the IV is much more rounder. i have a pair of the IVs and though i like how it fits and how light it is, i can start to feel the lunar foamstart bottoming out, which is strange cause i've worn the hyperdunks for months and months and it still feels fine (im a light dude btw). since the Vs cameup not too long ago, there is a limit on colorways while the IVs been out for a while so there are more colors to choose from.

the Vs should hold up fine over a duration of time since they decided to stick with zoom and not lunar foam.

Back
Top Bottom