Nelly-The Bay

alien.gif

http://www.stashonline.com/blaster.php?xnewsaction=addcomment&newsarch=052008&newsid=01

where is this coming from? seems kind of out of nowhere that nelly, out of all people, would make a song like this

wth was that?

nelly reppin' the bay does not add up, what have i missed? is he co-owning the warriors too?

laugh.gif
out of left field. i wonder if this is going on an album or if he justmade it for fun and it leaked

^Yeah, the beat is
pimp.gif
........but Nelly on it?
smh.gif
.........This @!!! random as hell
laugh.gif

The first time I heard it I was thinking wth was Nelly doing? But after a couple of listens it isn't that bad, based on what he was trying to do with it.I've definitely heard better hyphy music and I've definitely heard worse hyphy music.

Originally Posted by Liban906

where is this coming from? seems kind of out of nowhere that nelly, out of all people, would make a song like this

Exactly. This couldn't be more random.

Hopefully this will make The Bay be the next hot region to takeover hip-hop like they were destined to be back in 2006.

Reminds me of that song the Ying Yang twins group Da Musicians put out, that didn't really take off.

imo, this track was genius. it was just a song to pay respect for bay greats. verse 1 - spice 1. verse 2 - too short. verse 3 - e40. i like this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

On a second listen, you realize how ridiculous 40's flow sounds when someone else does it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Only one guy can really pull that off huh? Yet growing up it soundedso...natural when he does it.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

imo, this track was genius. it was just a song to pay respect for bay greats. verse 1 - spice 1. verse 2 - too short. verse 3 - e40. i like this.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom