Neon 95's?

Why cant I find a sz. 12 anywhere online. I found all sizes except for a 12. Does anybody know anywhere that has them other than ebay, or is ebay my lastresort?

more than likely it will be ur only hope. this years neon release was asia only apparently so that means the large sizes are super scarce..

...and last years release wasn't really a GR....just a quickstrike. so that means there isn't that many to go around once u factor in all the beaststhat probably bought 2-3 pairs while they were available.

goodluck tho

I know where you can get a 13
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AtlDunkman

Why cant I find a sz. 12 anywhere online. I found all sizes except for a 12. Does anybody know anywhere that has them other than ebay, or is ebay my last resort?
I'm still in search of a 12 also
nerd.gif
I hoping a someone inhere remember my Birthday
roll.gif
Mr.Snake-Eyes?

Originally Posted by tak

Why cant I find a sz. 12 anywhere online. I found all sizes except for a 12. Does anybody know anywhere that has them other than ebay, or is ebay my last resort?
nerd.gif
I hoping a someone in here remember my Birthday
roll.gif
Mr.Snake-Eyes?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

nerd.gif
roll.gif
Mr.Snake-Eyes?
I knew one day I'd be a victim of the hilarious sense of humor you have
roll.gif
I've been gif'd

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

nerd.gif
roll.gif
Mr.Snake-Eyes?
roll.gif
I've been gif'd
better recognize!

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know where you can get a 13
nerd.gif

LOL.....u got some competition on the bay lets see who's sell first.....battle of the size 13 Neons. I got a few watchers lerkin

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

nerd.gif
roll.gif
Mr.Snake-Eyes?
roll.gif
I've been gif'd
better recognize!
roll.gif

on a serious note though, yo i swear there are TOO many people on this forum that wear a 12...i too wear a 12 and i MAKE SURE never to miss out on releases.even the ones i'm on the fence on because at the end of the day, there is almost ALWAYS someone looking for a 12 if i change my mind. good luck findingthose neons though

Wow didn't think they would be so rare lately... Hope you get yours... out of all my kicks in rotation the AM95 Neons get worn the most, especially withsummer here.

Good luck. I'm sure someone on NT will help you out for the right price of course.

I could also suggest a trade forum if you have any heat in return for them.

I found my pair, and just received them from UPS. Flight Club came through in the clutch.
I seen that pair.....I just couldn't pay $260+ for them.

Originally Posted by tak

I found my pair, and just received them from UPS. Flight Club came through in the clutch.
I seen that pair.....I just couldn't pay $260+ for them.

and I second that TAK ... Im still on the look out for some 95's ... LOL

I would hold out for a 2004 or older pair, Anything after that looks like garbage IMO and has some ridiculously small air units, not to mention the cut of theshoe is off. Think it doesn't matter? You be the judge

2009 (Notice how the midsole is almost as big as the uppers
laugh.gif

2008 (a littler better for this year but not by much

Nice comparison pics

I have a pair of 99's that are dying

My problem is the grey turning to black and stiching

i got the 04'
my favorite shoes.....it's been through all types of weather and outdoors stuff....traveled all over with them...still look pretty good.....

but lately they have seemed to be retroing these alot lately...i wouldnt lose sleep over it....you'll get another chance to cop these int he near future

Back
Top Bottom