Neon 95's?

Just heard these are dropping here in the states within the next month or so as a quickstrike, but that's just word of mouth. Nothing definite.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Just heard these are dropping here in the states within the next month or so as a quickstrike, but that's just word of mouth. Nothing definite.
Wouldn't be surprised

they available online anywhere for reasonable prices still. I have my 08's but they need backup

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

they available online anywhere for reasonable prices still. I have my 08's but they need backup
I don't really call $150 or $160, with $30 shipping reasonable for a retro that has questionable quality.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

is it just me or is it kinda tough to find a shirt that goes well with the neons. I just have to wear a grey polo. Anybody know some good shirts that go well with em.

Yeah I agree its hard trying to find something other than grey. I haven't seen really any shirts with neon in them and I got mine for retail of ebay lastsummer

Umm these aren't that hard to find from a legit seller and a decent price, above retail of course.

Liquors...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....I can see the myspace pic after the bidding war is won for them...

Back
Top Bottom