Neon 95's?

FL Australia is full of them, $250 aud from memory. Hit me up if you want any. The 09 release is fine, good materials,well made, shame about the smaller air unti, but still sweet as a nut.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know where you can get a 13
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
lmao
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by AtlDunkman

Why cant I find a sz. 12 anywhere online. I found all sizes except for a 12. Does anybody know anywhere that has them other than ebay, or is ebay my last resort?
I'm still in search of a 12 also
nerd.gif
I hoping a someone in here remember my Birthday
roll.gif
Mr.Snake-Eyes?
I knew one day I'd be a victim of the hilarious sense of humor you have
roll.gif
I've been gif'd
better recognize!
roll.gif

on a serious note though, yo i swear there are TOO many people on this forum that wear a 12...i too wear a 12 and i MAKE SURE never to miss out on releases. even the ones i'm on the fence on because at the end of the day, there is almost ALWAYS someone looking for a 12 if i change my mind. good luck finding those neons though

Word. And on that note,
2605405516_7ce3b1ac9b_o.jpg
yes,size 12.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Nike has to stop re-releasing them...there's like 5 already!! Also the quality gets worse each time
Out of all the times these have released I still cant seem to get my hands on a pair for a decent price.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I must be speaking Swahili or some %!$*.
I understood your Swahili
laugh.gif
I'm trying to knock anotherpair of AM's off my list before I get at you.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I must be speaking Swahili or some %!$*.
I think it's because that's almost $200 American

I have seen them cheaper than that

this has got to be the funniest label i've ever seen......size 12 neons for sale on the bay..aka "the liquors"..i hope that NONE OF YOU THAT ARELOOKING FOR SIZE 12 NEONS are bidding on these
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

b001_12.JPG

a97d_12.JPG

got my 2009s in today
dig them... but indeed 04s by far superior
sad to see how poor quality control is at nike now.

Yea I got the 09's back in march when they released for 150. they were all over ebay for a few weeks, all at or around retail.

^ they've been quite available here in Asia for a month or 2...

this has got to be the funniest label i've ever seen......size 12 neons for sale on the bay..aka "the liquors"..i hope that NONE OF YOU THAT ARE LOOKING FOR SIZE 12 NEONS are bidding on these
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

b001_12.JPG

a97d_12.JPG

laugh.gif
... Liquor... first thing that came to mind...
absinthe-verdoyante.jpg

Before I got my pair from Flight Club, I stayed looking for a sz. 12 here in Korea. All I could find where sz. 9-10
eyes.gif

is it just me or is it kinda tough to find a shirt that goes well with the neons. I just have to wear a grey polo. Anybody know some good shirts that go wellwith em.

Back
Top Bottom