Neon AM95... alas...you served me well... RIP

Holy crap - the uppers look fine but the bottom - hope you put some miles on them chasing women
tongue.gif

This is not a day of mourning...

Nor is this a day of discussing how death came about.

But this is a day of celebrating the life of thy Nike Air Max of 1995, and how it has lived for the past 10 - 11 years.

Gone, but never forgotten.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm def gonna try to "recycle" them.

I'm gonna cut off all the deteriorated foam and the air(gasp, I called them AIR!) bubbles... and then try to epoxy just the sole to the upper. should make for a nice slipper-type shoe.

LoL where's MenOfOregon hahahahah

am95s were really never THAT comfortable to me, and you've been wearing them for 11 years, kudos to you man

i got 03/04 retros that are doin great. then some hoa 95 and 08 ndc retros.

best nike ever

try to recycle them if you can............

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

This is not a day of mourning...

Nor is this a day of discussing how death came about.

But this is a day of celebrating the life of thy Nike Air Max of 1995, and how it has lived for the past 10 - 11 years.

Gone, but never forgotten.

Amen, just think about all the good times you had w/ em. All the pics you took wearin them and keep ya head up. Losin ya fav pair of kicks is hard thoughmany wouldn't understand

Originally Posted by kingofny04

11 years strong=good quality sneaker

amen! i don't think any of the newer retro releases will even get that far, that's why they keep releasing them every so often
wink.gif

yikes! i'm glad those were '97s and not '03s... i was about to bust out my pair just to make sure, lol.

i say save them and put them in a small glass case.....it'll be a great story to tell ppl wen they visit you..

R.I.P

Well, at least they had a long meaningful life. It's good that at least some people put good use to their shoes.
pimp.gif

It's a wonder how you wore them regularly yet the "nipples" are barely worn down. You must be light on your feet. Ninja?

Originally Posted by ardeedas

It's a wonder how you wore them regularly yet the "nipples" are barely worn down. You must be light on your feet. Ninja?

lol...what I mean by regularly is at least once a month... they weren't one of those "kicks to break out on special occasions"

but my daily kicks are my safari's or rifts...I've gone through 3 safari's already... with two still in storage...rifts?..they never die.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm def gonna try to "recycle" them.

I'm gonna cut off all the deteriorated foam and the air(gasp, I called them AIR!) bubbles... and then try to epoxy just the sole to the upper. should make for a nice slipper-type shoe.
can we get pics of the finished product?

Rifts huh? Foo, you definitely are a ninja.. turtle. (R.I.P.)

Speaking of which, do you always wear the Rift socks with them. Or do you sometimes say F it and wear whatever. I've never even tried on a pair of thesebut you got me interested.
nike-rift.jpg

My '99s are still sturdy after many wears...but this has me thinking I should replace them with some '03s. I don't a nasty surprise like this...

Back
Top Bottom