NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

My boys just went. They told me they had hella fun, but much like any international trip you just gotta be mindful of your whereabouts and you’ll be straight

Oh yeah that’s a given fam. I’m not one to venture off like that. But I wanna hit up Medellín

My co worker went a few months ago and said it was too dope (he’s from there)

Kiki was undercover and actually got close to felix irl wonder why they deviated from that
Was wondering the same thing. I wonder how much of the other stuff is true.

Any site that does fact info on the series?

On Episode 7, and so far this season has been great as usual. Felix's greed is gonna get the best of him smh.

Isabella is :evil: :pimp:

Nava has to be one of the most unlikeable characters I've seen on the show. Dude bothers the hell out of me for some reason.

Finished the new season. I don't think it was quite as fantastic as the previous seasons but either way it was very close for me. I did greatly enjoy that I knew absolutely nothing about the main characters. Have to say I didn't see that ending coming.
The guy who played Felix did a stellar job.

Isabella though :pimp:
320753d4dc33faa79ac967eade74a7d9.png

Just finish the series myself. I too was :wow:, when Pablo came out and when Felix made his surprise arrival in Ensenada and Chapo’s appearance.
It’s was a good series. But it doesn’t touch season 1. But this series soundtrack was dope.

Was wondering the same thing. I wonder how much of the other stuff is true.

Any site that does fact info on the series?
I was thinking this thru out the series, as to what maybe true.
I was wondering if Chalino Sanchez was gonna make an appearance too. That would have been cool.

Finally finished this season, took me 3 weeks to get thru this season while all 3 Colombia seasons I always finished in 3 days. @ksteezy is right this season is clearly not as interesting as any of the Colombia season, Colombian Cartel stories> Mexican Cartel Stories. Should've just did s4 of Colombia and went to the next cartel after Cali which is the Norte Del Valle Cartel. @ksteezy Pablo wasn't the most powerful and successful drug lord ever tho

i find it crazy that columbian leaders in season 1 are all mostly dead. All pf the mexican leaders are still alive

But are they really dead?

With all that money, I woulda staged my death and live stress free on some island with a ton of money

But are they really dead?

With all that money, I woulda staged my death and live stress free on some island with a ton of money

The only one who’s really still out there enjoying their money is one of the Ochoa brothers. Only did like 2 years in jail for illegal possession of bulls or something

One brother is dead and the other one is in the states locked up

On ep 4.
Why didn't the DFS guy just ask everyone to take the hoods off when he got on the bus looking for Kiki. :lol:

Got through the season. Took a few weeks. Really good season. Having Pablo make the cameo was dope.
Introducing chapo early was also dope. Looking forward to how he progresses through the ranks.
Wasn’t ever really feelin Felix. Seemed mad soft until the very end then popped up to the meeting like a true Hefe...
My girl Isabella jus could never get a seat wit the boys lol. She bad tho.
Neto was my guy..
Rafa was an idiot but entertaining
Micheal Pena always delivers. That last scene between him and Felix was dope.
Can’t wait for the next season!

Just finished this.

It seems like a 2 season kinda thing, no way would it have been a 1 season thing the way this ended.

It did feel like 2 more episodes and they coudve ended it well, but do another 8-10 episodes? Wonder how its gonna work.

Started off slow but in the end I really liked it.

Back
Top Bottom