NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Isabella though :pimp:
320753d4dc33faa79ac967eade74a7d9.png

She looked ******ish to me

The recap plays right before episode 1
Yea I watched that one. 2minutes didn’t feel like enough to me. I’m good now, found a good recap and knocked out episode 1.
I planned on getting in a few episodes but I had some invoicing to do and NARCOS requires 100% focus since it’s all in ESPANOL. I can’t look away while relying on audio, because I need the ClosedCaption, my ESPANOL is horrible.

Okay so NO.
They show the introduction to Crack rock.
It’s cool they pick a modern day Music Star to play the part of That guy introducing Enedina to crack rock, but why is he dressed like that? He looks like a Modern Rap Artist, but’s it’s the 80’s on this Show.

Gold and Jewelry hasalways been a staple of Pimps and Players and Dope Boys and Rap Gods, even back then, but it was all Gold, Icing wasn’t really a thing(except for Slick Rick) it was Huge big gold rope chains, and I’m pretty sure he had on his own personal chain for one of his Record Companies. Justodd that they even have him refer to his cheffing as “mix it like stir fry”.
Come on Quavo.

I have not watched Narcos since the Pablo Escobar one ended. How and what are they doing with it now and have I missed a lot since? :lol:

I have not watched Narcos since the Pablo Escobar one ended. How and what are they doing with it now and have I missed a lot since? :lol:
You'd enjoy season 3 at a minimum since it does tie into the Pablo storyline.

The last season and this upcoming season is pretty much independent of the Columbian storyline. I'd still recommend it if you liked seasons 1-2 though.

Okay so NO.
They show the introduction to Crack rock.
It’s cool they pick a modern day Music Star to play the part of That guy introducing Enedina to crack rock, but why is he dressed like that? He looks like a Modern Rap Artist, but’s it’s the 80’s on this Show.

Gold and Jewelry hasalways been a staple of Pimps and Players and Dope Boys and Rap Gods, even back then, but it was all Gold, Icing wasn’t really a thing(except for Slick Rick) it was Huge big gold rope chains, and I’m pretty sure he had on his own personal chain for one of his Record Companies. Justodd that they even have him refer to his cheffing as “mix it like stir fry”.
Come on Quavo.

Most trash thing that could possibly happen to an all around great show. I mentioned this in the Netflix thread. Just stupid what they did with Quavo considering how well the show sticks to time period otherwise. Throw in the bs of using lyrics in the script, nah.

Diego Lunas portryal of felix is just awesome to me and easily tops everything and everyone else in this narcos tv-verse

I know theres still a lot of story to tell past felix, but its going to be interesting to see how well it carries with him no longer being the lead

Jose Maria yazpik has done an excellent job portraying Amado as a supporting character but now its time to see how he handles the full spectrum of emotions with everything being on his characters shoulders

The wait starts now...

Back
Top Bottom