NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Felix brothers are really my favorite characters. The way Ramon just looked at Cochi at the stop light was so cold.

As this series goes on I'm interested to watch Amando's rise to boss. I watched a documentary on him years ago and he probably has the most interesting story outta all of 'em. They still don't know if he really died while in surgery or went ghost on 'em.

Joined Feb 3, 2015
It's just a show they have to add drama. But in reality it was felix idea to split the plazas up and he was still running things behind bars for a bit.

TipsyMcStagga

formerly kod843
Supporter
Joined Aug 1, 2011
Felix brothers are really my favorite characters. The way Ramon just looked at Cochi at the stop light was so cold.

As this series goes on I'm interested to watch Amando's rise to boss. I watched a documentary on him years ago and he probably has the most interesting story outta all of 'em. They still don't know if he really died while in surgery or went ghost on 'em.
Do you remember the name of the documentary?

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Just finished season two of Narcos: Mexico, definitely going to be interesting without Diego Luna, not sure if any of the other actors can carry it on like Luna did in his role. Just been browsing the past couple of pages and didn't see any mention of Acosta. Gotta be one of my favorites in season 2.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now