NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Whats the word on this? Anybody excited. I mess with any drug show its always so interesting. Wonder if Netflix studios gonna keep up the streak and continue with the fire.
:smokin

Season 2 was fire. Ending Pablo's story is what it is. I think continuing with the cartels will be good.

Last edited:
Netflix keeps delivering, man! :pimp:

The only thing we all hate is the year long wait for new episodes. But my theory is that it's better to have them all at once rather than having to wait week after week and living with the suspense.

Definitely gon check this out. Netflix has to be doin numbers to pump out original series like this that don't look like crap. Sony could learn a thing or two w/ "Powers"

First time hearing about this, but will tune in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Netflix keeps delivering, man! :pimp:

The only thing we all hate is the year long wait for new episodes. But my theory is that it's better to have them all at once rather than having to wait week after week and living with the suspense.

The wait for streamed shows and traditinal shows is the same for me. If it's a fall show I gotta wait every fall for it to be back. Same for summer shows on netflix. I just focus on the time between season premieres.

Last edited:
Can't wait, first season will be about Pablo and the medellin cowboys.  Hope they cover how the war between them and the Gentlemen of Cali and eventually the Gentlemen of Cali along with the Colombian police task force and Los Pepes eventually hunted Pablo down.  Then seasons 2 and 3 will be about the Gentlemen of Cali and how sophisticated their organization was with the multi cell organization and then their eventual downfall and a bit of the Norte Del Valle Cartel which was a lot smaller than the Medellin and Cali Cartels before them.  Season 4 can then be the power transfer over to the rise of the Mexican Cartels and the Colombians just becoming exporters.

Son, I just randomly saw this was out already & just watched the first 2 episodes.

About to start episode 3...

It's 2:30 am...

I'm supposed to be up at 6 am...

Pls help :wow:

Last edited:
Never heard of this until this thread. Will check it out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom