NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Most trash thing that could possibly happen to an all around great show. I mentioned this in the Netflix thread. Just stupid what they did with Quavo considering how well the show sticks to time period otherwise. Throw in the bs of using lyrics in the script, nah.

It reminded me of the same lame acting and scene from ATL. It was really really bad. Didn’t seem at all realistic and sorry I just don’t get the whole quavo thing anyway.

I tried watching El Chapo on netflix after season 2 of Mexico. Couldn't make it through the first episode. Seeing new actors as the characters was too distracting.

Season wasn’t bad. Like other dude said, there’s more to tell past Felix and i hope they give it another season at least

show us Amado and Chapo and the main characters in the 90s and even come to the modern day why not

I don’t think they end it here.
It should go on but if it doesn’t make dollars then it won’t be on.
NARCO’s talk isn’t that heavy, I wonder what the Viewership has been since this Seasons release, I’d say unimpressive but who knows, I’m sure skmebody will post them up.

Last edited:
I enjoyed every minute except the silly quavo scene. They did a good job showing what happened. I found the last two episodes full of surprises which was great. I won’t spoil it.

I think they might move on to Amado. The way he plotted to take things from Felix and he controls the best plaza. Thing is he is so level headed it might be even more boring than Félix.

Pablo in comparison was super hot headed which allowed for a distinct flavor to narcos initially.

The Season was nothing short of exceptional, though. They did an excellent job of showing how and why one Kingpin who is so hated amongst his peers can still remain in power and what it takes to underhand and overthrow them.

I found myself feeling bad for Miguel and they did an excellent job of showing his reaction to finally losing the battle in the end. That convo between him and Breslin at the end, where he was explaining to Breslin why they would miss him when the streets ended up painted with Blood.
Stupid of Isabella to throw that 6.7million dollar buyout in the faces of the Brothers and Sister, thinking she’s just going to reup and operate solo in Tijuana when the Cops and Government in that area are bought and belong to someone else. She was hard and hardheaded, she deserved to go to jail.
Dummy.

Last edited:
Isabella is a dummy and again, everyone hated her so much no one wanted to clap her cheeks.
Felt so bad for her when she was sitting down with all the Plazas in episode 1 and had her seat at the table. Then Felix rolls in with his Copter and Army and lets her know she’s gotta leave now, it’s business, and it’s not going to concern her on his watch. She was so mad, and couldn’t do ****. Surprised she never made a move on Felix or Enedina.

Felt so bad for her when she was sitting down with all the Plazas in episode 1 and had her seat at the table. Then Felix rolls in with his Copter and Army and lets her know she’s gotta leave now, it’s business, and it’s not going to concern her on his watch. She was so mad, and couldn’t do ****. Surprised she never made a move on Felix or Enedina.

She played a great part. She had a ton of connects but couldn’t start her own family/plaza. She always had to sneak or need help.

Felix has crapped all over her when he sent her to talk to that one guy and Felix had him killed anyway.

The scene you mention was jacked up.

Really enjoyed Pacho’s (limited) role in this season too. That scene with him, Felix and Amado at the hotel is one of my favorite scenes of the whole season.

The last scene with Felix and Breslin was crazy to think about when you put in context today. The fighting between the cartels had made Tijuana the most dangerous city in the world, with Juarez right behind it.
For real.
Makes me think Felix only said that in the. Series and never in real life, like that might have been one portion that was “dramatized for dramatic affect”.....then again, Dude was so sharp he probably said just that to Breslin, in real life. Like I‘ve never seen A dude be set up for failure so many times, only to come out on top, yet again. I mean they legit had him bested atleast 5 times this Season, and he STILL out maneuvered everyone of them. He rarely took an L.

Quavo scenes are really corny. I hate when shows set in the past take little effort to capture the wardrobe, aesthetic for black people in that time period smh
Especially with a super Successful show like SNOWFALL currently on a big time Network. Just dress my mans like Franklin or Unc and done deal. My man was dressed like 90’s PAC or Biggie, With HIS OWN jewels spewing modern day lingo.

Especially with a super Successful show like SNOWFALL currently on a big time Network. Just dress my mans like Franklin or Unc and done deal. My man was dressed like 90’s PAC or Biggie, With HIS OWN jewels spewing modern day lingo.

Ans an arm full of tats :smh: :lol:. The jewelry was terrible. That really annoyed me :lol:.

Really enjoyed Pacho’s (limited) role in this season too. That scene with him, Felix and Amado at the hotel is one of my favorite scenes of the whole season.
Pacho steals scenes... he has a calm intensity to him and we all know he will drag you down the street in a pickup truck then have a boy George orgy afterward...

A super complex character. One of my favorites.

Loved the season. It’s tough to rank which seasons are my favorites, but every single one of them has been well written, directed and acted. Mexico season 2 is right there with the other three.

The Isabella storyline is interesting. I feel like it didn’t really serve much of a purpose - she tried to undermine Felix and the TJ brothers, but in both scenarios gets kicked out of it. Why even bother telling that story twice?Just mad she didn’t get nekkid

Pacho steals scenes... he has a calm intensity to him and we all know he will drag you down the street in a pickup truck then have a boy George orgy afterward...

A super complex character. One of my favorites.
What I loved about the Pacho scenes was (knowing his history from previous seasons) that you can tell how much power the Cali Cartel had, even outside of Colombia. This dude was walking to Felix’ party knowing no one can **** with him. He can go to Mexico and undermine Felix and force his hand toput him in a difficult situation. And even when he lost $7Billy, this foo tried to act like it’s no big deal and i lightweight believed his *** :lol:

Surprisingly the quavo **** didnt bother me as much as I thought it was corny but it wasnt overkill. I think they thought his attire was 80s anyway

Also, felix was ahead of it's time he was trying to do what the Mexicans ended up doing anyway in the future. Producing and supplying the USA with high grade meth, heroin and fentanyl. Not being the middle men. Of course cocaine is still produced in south America but the popularity has decreased.

Also, felix was ahead of it's time he was trying to do what the Mexicans ended up doing anyway in the future. Producing and supplying the USA with high grade meth, heroin and fentanyl. Not being the middle men. Of course cocaine is still produced in south America but the popularity has decreased.
You happen to know who the big players are in Colombia right now? I wonder who took over after cali and north valley cartels were disbanded

Mexico cartels have to get it from someone/people

Back
Top Bottom