NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

You happen to know who the big players are in Colombia right now? I wonder who took over after cali and north valley cartels were disbanded

Mexico cartels have to get it from someone/people
I have no idea about Colombia. But there are other south American countries who produce it as well so who knows. In the same way Mexico is just one route. Alot of Caribbean countries are ports as well.

Currently on episode 9 of the new season. Funny how the Americans are constantly getting outsmarted. Imagine being at the shootout scene thinking you’re about to finally take down Felix and what happened happens. Smh

i like how every scene is filled with cigarette use. The entire cast running through Newports lmao. Felix character likes a cigarette before or after every conversation lmao

Currently on episode 9 of the new season. Funny how the Americans are constantly getting outsmarted. Imagine being at the shootout scene thinking you’re about to finally take down Felix and what happened happens. Smh

I think that says more to the time period of the story, a consistent theme throughout the series is that the US never really cared much for funding or supporting the DEA at the time and that the DEA agents would have to go above and beyond to do the right thing.

I think that says more to the time period of the story, a consistent theme throughout the series is that the US never really cared much for funding or supporting the DEA at the time and that the DEA agents would have to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
It's the same today.
When you think about it, it's bad business to fight Drugs. The main reason they fight it is not to beat it, it's to generate other streams of income for the Country itself, not to mention it's to keep the Prison System populated while filling those Contracts and using the Incarcerated for FREE Labor as well as getting that 30K check per year to keep them housed. The list of reasons go on and on and on.

If you haven't seen the Film with Tom Cruise "American Made", youneed to watch it ASAP.
His character Barry Seal is who gave birth to the Medillin Cartel....

Read this synopsis of the film. Then go watch it.

(Barry Seal, a TWA pilot, is recruited by the CIA to provide reconnaissance on the burgeoning communist threat in Central America and soon finds himself in charge of one of the biggest covert CIA operations in the history of the United States. The operation spawns the the Medellin cartel and almost brings down the Reagan White House. )

-Great season breeze through it.
-Love the colorful scenery of the show
- I think season 3 is still my favorite, any scene with Pacho and his goon was great.
-I hate to say it but I don’t really need a POV from a DEA character in future seasons
- Félix was such a damn snake tried to screw over anybody he came in contact with, my man was CONSISTENTLY snitching
-Also am I the only one who was confused why the minister of defense guy kept wanting to see the real results when they were rigging the election? Like can’t it wait till we’re not in room full of people😂
-All hell’s about to break loose next season once the plazas start feuding.

Just finished this up. Season was trash af.

I just knew the migos cameo was a sign of things to come.

Tell the Colombian story again but from Boston George's perspective. Mexico, as a whole, has been a let down.

Started watching Hunters, but these episodes are long. Probably going to stop and start watching Narcos.

I wasn’t super happy with this season but if they get into the other cartel factions that arise after the breakup of the federation I’m down to watch season 3. They spent way to much time on Felix. This entire season almost felt like a set up of what’s to come after he’s finally taken down. That could’ve been handled in like 2-3 episodes tbh.

Just finished this up. Season was trash af.

I just knew the migos cameo was a sign of things to come.

Tell the Colombian story again but from Boston George's perspective. Mexico, as a whole, has been a let down.
I thought they were supposed to do a cocaine cowboys show a few years ago for HBO, guess it never happened. I would definitely watch something like that.

Felix killing the Wife and kids in the end was crazy!
Hell that death scene was nice compared to what happened in real life
"Believe it or not, the reality of the feud between Rafael Clavel and Héctor Palma was even more horrific than was portrayed in the show. It is true that Clavel seduced Palma’s wife Guadalupe and then murdered her and her children, but the exact circumstances of the killings were different in real life, and they actually occured in 1989, after the arrest of Félix Gallardo.

According to the book Mexico: Narco-Violence and a Failed State? by George W. Grayson, Clavel forced Guadalupe to withdraw $7 billion from her bank account before he decapitated her and shipped her disembodied head to Palma. And yes, after this he really did throw her two children off a bridge (although not until two weeks later) – specifically the Puente de la Concordia right on the border between Colombia and Venezuela.

Palma later retaliated by ordering the killing of Clavel’s three children, and was also behind the murder of Clavel – although contrary to what is shown on the series he did not carry out the murder himself, nor did it take place in a shopping mall with a baseball bat."

So I guess the next season of Mexico, if they do another, will include AFO vs Chapo, rise of the Gulf/Los Zetas & the North Valley Cartel.

So I guess the next season of Mexico, if they do another, will include AFO vs Chapo, rise of the Gulf/Los Zetas & the North Valley Cartel.
North Valley is the Colombian Cartel that killed the son of the Cali Cartel boss, at the end of season 3 correct?

Hell that death scene was nice compared to what happened in real life
"Believe it or not, the reality of the feud between Rafael Clavel and Héctor Palma was even more horrific than was portrayed in the show. It is true that Clavel seduced Palma’s wife Guadalupe and then murdered her and her children, but the exact circumstances of the killings were different in real life, and they actually occured in 1989, after the arrest of Félix Gallardo.

According to the book Mexico: Narco-Violence and a Failed State? by George W. Grayson, Clavel forced Guadalupe to withdraw $7 billion from her bank account before he decapitated her and shipped her disembodied head to Palma. And yes, after this he really did throw her two children off a bridge (although not until two weeks later) – specifically the Puente de la Concordia right on the border between Colombia and Venezuela.

Palma later retaliated by ordering the killing of Clavel’s three children, and was also behind the murder of Clavel – although contrary to what is shown on the series he did not carry out the murder himself, nor did it take place in a shopping mall with a baseball bat."
I've heard this story alot, it's always different one says 7 million another says she had her head cut off in San Francisco.

Finished 4 eps this season so far and it's just not as good to me as the Colombia seasons. They should've did more seasons of Colombia with Norte Del Valle Cartel. They should think about Narcos Bolivia as well on Bolivian drug lord named Roberto Suarez Gomez. He was very active in 70's and 80's and he was a very important partner to Pablo Escobar in the drug trade. His nickname was the "King of Cocaine" because at one point he was the world's biggest cocaine producer. He also helped and financed Bolivia's "cocaine coup" against the government. His cartel was named La Corporacion also known as the Santa Ana cartel. Their biggest allies were several Mexican cartels and Medellin Cartel. Also Suarez's head of security was Klaus Barbie, a former Nazi gestapo dubbed the "Butcher of Lyon."

finished the season. it was good. luna killed per usual. so where do we go from here? the individual cartels, eventual conflict and rise of chapo?

rewatching season 1 Mexico and Isabella wanted to have Felix clap those cheeks in episode 2 and he was like “hard pass” I don’t even like this dude no more lol

I started watching El Chapo the spanish version. A lot of it makes sense as I know who all the characters are now and recognize all the names.

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom